the www.rugbyboofheads.co.nz thread :lvrs nd nt apply!

thr339z

This thread is designed for venting about the curse o rugger ,,,

if u gots something to say that denigrates rugger let loose here..

why? well its that ugly time again when meat heads will be waving there dicks and being patriotic and making it almost iimpossible to escape their homoerotic nationalistic circle jerk

so come on in ,, unleash ,, let the anti rugby grow in you

, you know u want too

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben, you've kinda created a circle-jerk of your own by starting this thread. While I don't really like the rugger, I don't go out of my way to lure like-minded peeps into a dark, dreary, "scandaloussss" thread so we can mutual-masti each other for the remainder of the world cup.

Each to their own I guess

Lol, jokes guys, jokes.....as you were

haaaahahaha, jokes again

:bukkake:

I don't like Rugby and the culture/boof-heads etc...

Now I've decided that I don't like the Anti-Culture and Anti-Boofs as it seems to be fucking hipocritical and over the top in the hate thrown around.

Fuck you all.

Mark

oh no.. mark just hates everyone! hahha

Ahhh, my kinda thread.

I fucking hate rugby, and all you bitches bleating about "not all rugby fans are meat-heads" are WRONG.

God-damn the next few weeks of Rugby World Cup crap are going to be unbearable.

P.S, if I was site owner/admin and I changed your forum rank to "I love teh cock in my butt while I listen to liquid", do you think that would be fair pAKAGe? Just change that shit back ffs, it wasn't even funny to start with.

The point of changing your Forum Rank is so that you'd get upset and cry like a bitch... that's the funny part

Wow, what a mature and sensible way of reacting to someone having a different opinion to you.

As if you're one to preach about being mature?.. or respecting other peoples opinions?... fuck off.

Besides.. I also think Rugby is lame.

The point of changing your Forum Rank is so that you'd get upset and cry like a bitch... that's the funny part

Wow, what a mature and sensible way of reacting to someone having a different opinion to you.

As if you're one to preach about being mature?.. or respecting other peoples opinions?... fuck off.

Yea, ok, good call dipshit. Especially considering the worst thing BY FAR that I've said EVER on THIS forum is "I think 95% of rugby fans are meat-heads".

always remember one of my mates being called a fag cos he was going to dance classes while all the other seventh form munter fuckwits were fluffing the teachers by trying out for the first fifteenth... his retort pretty much summed it up: "mate, I'm spending my afternoon dressing up nice and dancing with beautiful girls while youre dressing up in your short shorts getting muddy touching other boys - whos the fag?"

Yea, ok, good call dipshit. Especially considering the worst thing BY FAR that I've said EVER on THIS forum is "I think 95% of rugby fans are meat-heads".

Do you have a bad memory? Luckily our Database remembers everything you've ever said on this Forum...

http://www.drumandbass.co.nz/forum/search.php?search_author=dr_weazel

But yeah anyway, one thing which interests me...

on THIS forum

What did you do on other forums?... actually,,, don't bother answering that, it's pretty fucking obvious...

Do you have a bad memory? Luckily our Database remembers everything you've ever said on this Forum...

http://www.drumandbass.co.nz/forum/search.php?search_author=dr_weazel

Yep, well aware that you can search what has been said on here, which is why I said it. You wont find anything.

Yep, well aware that you can search what has been said on here, which is why I said it. You wont find anything.

Maybe you should take this opportunity to ask yourself "What is it about the way I act on a public forum which results in a constant chain flame-wars?"...

I don't see how me going through and studying all of your posts is going to help you figure this out?

Maybe you should take this opportunity to ask yourself "What is it about the way I act on a public forum which results in a constant chain flame-wars?"...

I don't see how me going through and studying all of your posts is going to help you figure this out?

I think you going through all of my posts on here will help YOU figure out that I've only been involved in ONE "chain flame-war" (Ok, apart from THIS thead, which is only because you're attacking me personally) and it was with someone giving me shit about my car not being a boy-racer chopped-spring cheesebox. And in fact, in the rugby thread in question, I only posted 3 VERY short little "nothing" comments (which have been ridiculously over-reacted to by the rugby massive on here), and wasn't involved in any flame-war.

SO, perhaps you should take your dumb assumptions elsewhere?

How about you trail through all of my posts and count how many times I've stepped in and tried to get people to stop talking shit all over this forum?

It's tough work, I can't be fucked any more.

Either change your tone or get the fuck off this forum.

Aaaannd you completely miss the point... again.

I guess it's easier to just say "Nah, fuckin shut up, I'm the admin" than to actually use your brain.