the www.rugbyboofheads.co.nz thread :lvrs nd nt apply!

thr339z

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, its not about his stance on rugby ben, dont worry, were not gonna ban you too.. its just the dudes ridiculous agenda to go out of his way to stir shit with people..

its uncalled for..

and ontop of that insulting dbnz's daddy like that blasphemy!

meh, its not about his stance on rugby ben, dont worry, were not gonna ban you too.. its just the dudes ridiculous agenda to go out of his way to stir shit with people..

its uncalled for..

and ontop of that insulting dbnz's daddy like that blasphemy!

yea yea I know

17 yrs ago when i was in the 3rd form skateboarding wasnt as cool as it is today and my friends and i copped a lot of shit for being "different"...

we used to chill and skate every lunchtime on the steps outside the gym cos it was out of everyones way and the teachers didnt seem to care.

one day the first fifteen chased us away from "our" beloved gymnasium steps and being the smallest of the crew i didnt get away,one of the cunts pushed me to the ground and kicked my ass,threw my school bag over the fence onto the road and threw my skateboard on the roof of the woodwork block....stoked....my other friends had similar outcomes....

it was typical bullying and i didnt give a shit if i got a hiding for it but i was going to the principal to narc on these assholes.....

while i sat in the principals office with a blood nose and a ripped school jersey with no bag and no skateboard he told me that he would deal with the matter....i even pointed out exactly who it was from the school photos so there wouldnt be any confusion of identities.....he knew damn fuckin well who those cunts were too.

none of them were ever punished and they rubbed it in our faces for the next three years everyday.....

i always thought rugby was boring anyway but ive hated the game,the players and everything and anything about it since......

true story.

I enjoy watching a bit of rugby myself. At least its a better game than having an internet bitch fight. But i also agree that there are a lot of meat heads you only need to be in town on the night of an all blacks loss to feel the full brunt of the drunk meat head. But then again there are meat heads that like drum and bass as well. It just happens that this country has one of the largest per capita rugby fan population. so therefore large fan pop = proportionally large munter crew.

I also think the reason some people are being so extreme in there opinions is that some of the people hating on rugby in these threads have had a personally bad experience with rugby in some way. e.g Close encounters attack at school redstar in the tron i can remember him talking about being attacked buy rugby fans. I would ask weasel if he has ever had the bash from a rugger head but.......

Sorry get back to the bitching

werrrrd to that

but wait theres more

I think that at this stage o teh game I best be layin down some...

The reason im not etirely down with rugger is due to many things as I am a duplicitous bwoy,,,

Yes yes I was a avid fan of the game wen I was a kid , all I wanted to be was an all black, and hey? lets be honest who didnt?

am I right,?

for me I just got to a point in my life where I realised that rugby although cool and shit and a spectacle of the physical prowesss of our nations sons battling others in some kind of compettion, that a nation , fully get behind and prejudge our entire culture against

just really wasnt my sunday cuppa,,

and or a thing that I really wanted to be foreced to know about and or care about,,

Im kinda more into music and shit , u see,,,

and then I saw a documenatry and did some social ethnographic research in the heart of the beast after seeing the beast devour for years...

and well fuck me sideways with scrum machine rubbed in linomint , that certainly opened me peepeers

I say yea play it, watch it , just dont live it,, ..

:arrow: :arrow: :ghost:

Well i guess its just a matter of looking at it from the other side of the coin. These rugby meat/boofheads/followers may look at people that immerse themselves in music in the same way...dunno about gay tho

Edited by Guest

well said cuz

same goes for anything would you agree?

hmm, good point. i find its quite hard to look in from outside when im so far down the rabbit hole though.. that said IMO living dnb has far more and far better reprocussions than living rugby ever will..

remember, theres a difference between living dnb as a punter and living it as a dj/producer. i guess a similar parallel can be made between living rugby as a fan or as a player..

however if youre a professional rugby player, you kinda do need to live and breathe it, as does a professional dj need to live and breathe music..

that said, just because you live and breathe something doesnt mean you have to be the social stigma and the culture..

but then again i dont find the culture and society of dnb a bad thing..

and then again, i guess someone who lives the rugby culture would say the same thing about rugby..

so really, we should all probably just do everything but not really live anything at all..

arrrgh.. self:

well said cuz

same goes for anything would you agree?

hmm, good point. i find its quite hard to look in from outside when im so far down the rabbit hole though.. that said IMO living dnb has far more and far better reprocussions than living rugby ever will..

remember, theres a difference between living dnb as a punter and living it as a dj/producer. i guess a similar parallel can be made between living rugby as a fan or as a player..

however if youre a professional rugby player, you kinda do need to live and breathe it, as does a professional dj need to live and breathe music..

that said, just because you live and breathe something doesnt mean you have to be the social stigma and the culture..

but then again i dont find the culture and society of dnb a bad thing..

and then again, i guess someone who lives the rugby culture would say the same thing about rugby..

so really, we should all probably just do everything but not really live anything at all..

arrrgh.. self:

and here in lays the paradox of "hmmmmmm"

breathe something

live and breathe

do everything

breathe nothing

dont live dont breathe

do nothing

is it?, not really anything at all?

and reapeat,