the www.rugbyboofheads.co.nz thread :lvrs nd nt apply!

thr339z

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not specifically rugby-related, but still scathingly accurate ..

.....only 1.3 years til its rugby rugby rugby-rugby ...rugby......rug....by...rugby....rugby rugby rugby ..yawn..rugby rugby ...rugbyrugbyrugby rugby rugby-rugby ...rugby......rug....by...rugby....rugby rugby rugby ..yawn..rugby rugby ...rugbyrugbyrugbyrugby...r..ug...by rugbyrugbyrugbyrugbyrugbyrugbyrugby...r..ug...by rugbyrugbyrugbyrugbyrugbyrugby rugby rugby-rugby ...rugby......rug....by...rugby....rugby rugby rugby ..yawn..rugby rugby ...rugbyrugbyrugbyrugby...r..ug...by rugbyrugbyrugbyrugbyrugbyrugby rugby rugby-rugby ...rugby......rug....by...rugby....rugby rugby rugby ..yawn..rugby rugby ...rugbyrugbyrugbyrugby...r..ug...by rugbyrugbyrugbyrugbyrugby

man O man I cant wait :rugbymincepiebeatmemissesteef":

Rugby world Cup in NZ will be sick. City will be buzzing. Exactly what Auckland needs.

Generally, Auckland will be a fucking hell hole to live in during this time. IMO.

This is true. But nightlife will be good i reckon

potentially.....

but maybe not.....like when the americas cup was on..it was a nightmare.... but yah it will be real good for ak and nz in general,,,,

Rugby world Cup in NZ will be sick. City will be buzzing. Exactly what Auckland needs.

Absolutely.

Taiko..why do you think it will be a hell-hole to live in during that time?

'Buzzing', maybe.

I imagine a city - roads free from congestion, public transport equalling the best in the world, not to mention the rest of the city services and infrastructure handling the massive needs that the influx of raging rugby fans the world over will bring.

At this stage Auckland has trouble handling Friday afternoons.

Whether the city/regional councils and the governments’ plans will be adequate enough come kick off is purely conjecture at this stage given it is some time away. Personally, although I probably will be, I would rather not be here during that period.