WHO GRINDS YOUR GEARS?

Teret

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

politicians in general really! they are all a bunch of overpaid fuckers! cant wait to get Helen outa office, sooooooo over due! the dirty pitbull faced pirate hooker~!!!!

that and the guy on Newstalk ZB cause he thinks hes the man, and when he's loosing an arguement he just hangs up on the caller cause he cant handle the shit hahaha,

I quite like Helen, shes a sexy beast.

. if they were in we'd probably all be getting conscripted to go to fight in iraq right now..

thats a bit extreme dont you think? But yea National have been in a rut the last 4, 5, 6 years

yeah, for real, im totally exaggerating.. still.. you know we'd be in deeper shit in iraq and deeper in america's pocket than we are now if we had a right wing government, fact. and for that, i thank helen.

I quite like Helen, shes a sexy beast.

. if they were in we'd probably all be getting conscripted to go to fight in iraq right now..

thats a bit extreme dont you think? But yea National have been in a rut the last 4, 5, 6 years

nope thast e xactly what they would wanna do historically in nz "tory" or far right governments have done all sorts of evil shit,

hands ip who can remember "the ships " code of responcibility

OR when jim bolgers gov smasjed unions and made nz a privitised wasteland ripe for low wages and debt..

OR muldoons "dawn Raids"

Fuck the right wingers its all fer the rich and NOTHING for the poor or minorities OR woman

pfft I still think for all the good she HAS done she's still done worse.... and what the hell is up with her spending like 1mill to fund her campaign and then fucking around with the law so she dont gota pay it all back? that ludicrous!

yeah, that is pretty fucked actually..

:eusa_silenced: why did i start a political thread

its all good dude.. no ones arguing... yet lol

Edited by Guest

pfft I still think for all the good she HAS done she's still done worse.... and what the hell is up with her spending like 1mill to fund her campaign and then fucking around with the law so she dont gota pay it all back? that ludicrous!

agreed

but who can do it better?

one solution

REVOLUTION

if I had it my way I would oust all of the wankers except for the more leftward leaning peeps , and me with a group of other concerned nz'ers citing the 1846 constitution (which is still valid) take over and run nz fer us by us

All the parties got shafted on that one, not just Labour...

Labour will have a fuckin tough run this election however, especially with all the newspapers being right wing Key lovers. Lol, you should read the national business review. They treat him like its the return of Christ or some shit. I can't wait for him to get in power and finally start being slammed for his actions rather than being painted as the potential saviour of NZ politics as is currently the case.

I dunno, I haven't heard one thing come out of his mouth that wasn't pre-planned political garbage. That could either be an indication that a) he is smart and doing his job well, or b) he has no brain, and is in fact a soulless, lifeless politician.

//Have you looked into his eyes? You can almost see hades

I've heard John Key talking to Mikey Havoc on his breakfast show a few times, he actually comes across quite well IMO,

Personally I'm not big on Helen Clark, think she's a bit full of shit.. she's had some true mares whilst being leader.. the fake artwork scandal, anyone?

But yeah, for better or for worse National will win the forthcoming election, it's time, you heard it here first