fu back to ministry

zzzp

i remember going to ministry back in the ikon days but i cant remember exactly what it was like. its much bigger tho.

bigger advantage for prospective internationals but worried about these 'glowsticks' cramping my style...

yup the old ministry si super chur

went to a few gigs there in my time however it was in the days of acid so my memories are tainted with jagged lines and melting faces ,

i remember it being big with a pit and wen it rams HOLY JEEBUS!

i remember going to ministry back in the ikon days but i cant remember exactly what it was like. its much bigger tho.

bigger advantage for prospective internationals but worried about these 'glowsticks' cramping my style...

yup the old ministry si super chur

went to a few gigs there in my time however it was in the days of acid so my memories are tainted with jagged lines and melting faces ,

i remember it being big with a pit and wen it rams HOLY JEEBUS!

yea was trying to find some old pics on nzrave of ministry for the peeps who havent seen it b4 but they must've done a big clean up on their archive...

i think some of us can agree on the melting faces tho lol

As much as I want all glowsticks out of dnb clubs - the whole 'anti' thing is a bit of a buzzkill for me. Educate and THEN discriminate people. If the signs dont work then im ALL in =p

i dont care, im a hater

glow sticks belong in the putrid domain they are designed for , hard house,,

fuck all glow stick muppets,, I may have to get evil9 on the next mofo I see with one,,,

and if u know the evil9,, u know what they are in for.. "uh oh spaghetti'o"