Zeitgeist, The Movie

thr339z

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCELLENT.....

discourse I love it, its my second favorate word my first being Subvert and my 3rd being liase

anywho

to cut a long winded left wing , (and when i say left wing im talking far far far left (not so far that its kkk shit but pretty fucking far left,, )rant ... so I will succintly sum my ultimate theory up

lets engage in some discourse and liase in some subversion

and u know its alllllll! up to us for our future not theirs

I think the best thing we can take from this is a fresher perspective and use that to enhance our lives through not worrying about, or burdening ourselves so much with neo-political/religious tie downs. With a fresh serving of 'fuck you, I don't care' we can focus on what makes our life better/what makes us as individuals happy.

yeah totally bro truer words, never been spoken

I think the best thing we can take from this is a fresher perspective and use that to enhance our lives through not worrying about, or burdening ourselves so much with neo-political/religious tie downs. With a fresh serving of 'fuck you, I don't care' we can focus on what makes our life better/what makes us as individuals happy.

yeah totally bro truer words, never been spoken

Cheers bro!

Spider Pig Sunday's at my place, 9-12. BYO bikkies.

got to part two and yeah nah fuck off with ya 911 crap.

do you think the truth about 911 is how Peter Jennings reported it on ABC news?

this documentary made some pretty good points about 911 in my opinion... youve gotta be pretty blind to not see it...

i dunno i personally dont like to waste my time watching 911 conspiracy theories or anything of the such. we'll never know really. its just not my thing thats all sorry

this documentary made some pretty good points about 911 in my opinion... youve gotta be pretty blind to not see it...

i dunno i personally dont like to waste my time watching 911 conspiracy theories or anything of the such. we'll never know really. its just not my thing thats all sorry

I used to be the same, I've watched a lot of them, I must say that this one is a bit different from the rest...

They don't concentrate on the "hows" of 911... for instance they don't try and argue the technicalities of it all...

They focus on the "why"... for instance... why would they do it? what are they trying to achieve?... not only that but they provide many examples of how this have been achieved in the past.. and show massive holes where very small pieces of evidence would be needed to prove them wrong.

I'm leaning more towards their argument rather than what we've been told via the media... very logical decisive thinking...

But yeah.. if you can't stand the 911 stuff definitely watch the other parts... unfortunately it might not make as much sense though...

heh thats cool, dont apologise... a LOT of people in this world are content with their ignorance and simply accept what the media tells them...

"Go Back to Sleep, America. Your Government is in Control."

I used to be the same, I've watched a lot of them, I must say that this one is a bit different from the rest...

They don't concentrate on the "hows" of 911... for instance they don't try and argue the technicalities of it all...

They focus on the "why"... for instance... why would they do it? what are they trying to achieve?... not only that but they provide many examples of how this have been achieved in the past.. and show massive holes where very small pieces of evidence would be needed to prove them wrong.

I'm leaning more towards their argument rather than what we've been told via the media... very logical decisive thinking...

But yeah.. if you can't stand the 911 stuff definitely watch the other parts... unfortunately it might not make as much sense though...

yeah this is definitely different... imo if you watch this with an open mind and still think it was Osama coordinating the whole thing from his caves, blinding Americas entire air defense system, removing all evidence of aircraft wreckage from the pentagon, and levelling three buildings in the WTC (one of which wasnt even hit by a plane) then youre an absolute honest straight-up gullible retard of the highest calibre - no better than the obese ignorant jesus loving masses of America...

No need to take that tone with Aphra, it's not so much ignorance in my oppinion... she's a smart lass and I'm sure she's merely concentrating on things which are closer to home?... or at least if you take some of the other 9/11 conspiracy movies as an example.. I could see why anyone would be reluctant to sit through another one..

In regards to the gullible americans.. I must admit I've eaten up a lot of media in the past.. I'm glad people make these movies though... I probably wouldn't see them if it weren't for the internet...

I think it's a lot easier to think clearly when you're not bombarded by the media regularly... personally I don't watch TV more than an hour a week... I definitely don't watch Fox news...

If I were to watch a news program regularly it would be The Daily Show...

"Go Back to Sleep, America. Your Government is in Control."

What d'n'b track is this from?? I heard it on a mix.

Also one where Bush starts talking then his voice morphs into a demon voice and he's sayin "why do they hate us? They hate us because of our freedoms, they hate us because,,, blah blah, and their blah blah will go down in history's unmarked grave of discarded lies"

Could be the same track..

I want I want!

i dunno i personally dont like to waste my time watching 911 conspiracy theories or anything of the such.

Anything like such as?

I just wrote a big post, then realised it probably wasn't worth my time and deleted it.

I guess some people prefer to sleep.

No need to take that tone with Aphra, it's not so much ignorance in my oppinion... she's a smart lass and I'm sure she's merely concentrating on things which are closer to home?...

oh of course - i should probably clarify - when i say "ignorant" im using it in the literal sense (i.e., where one ignores or is unaware of a certain subject) not as an insult... and the redneck association wasnt aimed at anyone in particular (more a venting of how frustrating the whole thing is)...

*hugz*

probably made famous in Adam Freeland's 'We Want Your Soul' - But Hicks is a legend in his own right

Cheers bro but it's not that track either, think I heard it on the 'ouch, that circle bit me' mix by Vicious Circle on DOA.. Guess I should stop being a lazy cnut and search for a track list.

Sorry to break from topic, as we were like such as.

heres a couple interesting ones i watched over the weekend..

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/5850 - The Illuminati (Who are they)

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/6041 - Matrix of Evil

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/1724 - Terrorstorm

this shit is doin my head in. lets get ready to rumble mother fuckers!

werd I will chek this out wen I gets home

do bro, interesting watches..

they say buzzy shit eh. obviously cant take 100% of it for truth.. but thats the case with anything these days.

Amongst other things they say that the AIDS virus's genetic structure is nothing like that of the Green Monkey from which it was claimed to have spawned and the virus literally can not survive anywhere but in the Human body.. Hence the evidence suggests it was created in a Lab by the NWO to control the growing populations of 3rd world countries and distributed via UN small pox innoculation campaigns as its written by the illuminati that these booming populaces are one of the only real threats left to their Empire of Debt..

really, really fucking scary if true!

got holocaust?

and that means that there quite probably is a vaccine for it locked away somewhere..

fuckers..

war and politics are just 2 topics im not really that interested in.

so yeah. ignorance and laziness...

No need to take that tone with Aphra, it's not so much ignorance in my oppinion... she's a smart lass and I'm sure she's merely concentrating on things which are closer to home?
all very true

ill cook ya a good feed though

war and politics are just 2 topics im not really that interested in.

I agree, they're just not that important.

I don't live in the Middle East or America so why should I be interested?

Anyone catch the game last night? Oh man, that was awesome - did you see the bit where the guy did what he gets paid to do? Incredible.

oh totally... quick hands all round, came away with the result...

rugby was the winner on the day... but MTV is way more important...

ill cook ya a good feed though

she has a point there... eating good food is better than talking about politics