anyone want to play in ohakune tommorrow night with me???

zeb

ive been offered a gig down there and im pretty sure well get accomodation,a bar tab,some cash and maybe even some lift tickets to go up the mountain on sunday.....

i dont have a car so i cant just hit it up alone so if anyone that can spin tunes relatively well and has a car for us to use give me a holla today asap....

the girl putting on the party is calling me back about 4.30-5pm today to confirm the details......

any takers....????

Edited by Guest

done deal....

look s like its me and dj veer on the kune mission tommorrow.....if anyones heading down to the mountain for the weekend come by kings court tommorow night and shake your boots.

10-ish till 3am

free entry....( i think)

fuck yeah bro. i've told the crew down there, so they'll be hyping it today, and you'll have a deece support crew.theres a few drum and bass headas down there. and plenty of honies who love to shake it to some grimey bass... big ups to DBNZ on the last support efforts at winter warm up BTW.

any'z, i hope you smash it up down there. rogers been repping the DNB for the underground on radio zero for about seven years now so listen in on that.94.2fm. he'll be doing promos on air for your gig too.

oh, and boberg earnt himself the SILVER MEDAL in the NOKIA EXTREME comp yesterday.its held on The Pinnacles which is the granliest terrain. like minimum drops of twenty feet to no tranny! usually the only dudes who get anything are the ones who make it to the bottom with out fucking themselves so it's a pretty deece effort. give hime some props yo.

gutted i wont be there for your 'kune` debut. those maggots dont know what they're in for.

biggup ya spouch