Nz Choke...again.

juzz

no doubt this will also be black day for domestic violence in nz.
:script: my mates and i were talking about this yesterday after the game :|

Oh... my... god... SOOOOOOO tempting to be a complete smartarse here.

But I will resist...

... except to say "I told you so" and "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

That is all.

Of course, being a league "fan" (well, if you wanna call me a fan because it's the only team/ball sport that I can handle watching for more than 2 minutes) I have to admit that the All Blacks did a fuckload better than the Kiwis.

lol... welcome back bro.

and yeah two minutes about sums it up...

if i turn the tube on and see any form of coloured up man love battles going down it's off pretty quickly.

how good is PULP sport late night piss taking though. those guys are pretty close to becoming my new favourite tv personalities...

i saw something quite ironic whilst driving over the harbour bridge the other day... now i cant beleive people even did it in the first place, but are actually STILL driving around with those allblacks flags on their cars.

this one chicks flag snapped and was dangling round by a thread and finally flew off onto the window of a truck who swerved and almost caused a massive pile up. it was all skids and close calls.

was kinda metaphorically significant, the whole, all blacks breaking under the strain, or not lasting the distance.

fucking rugby almost ruining the day, AGAIN.

and i'll bet those flags were'nt made in new zealand either

But I will resist...

That is all.

Of course, being a league "fan" (well, if you wanna call me a fan because it's the only team/ball sport that I can handle watching for more than 2 minutes) I have to admit that the All Blacks did a fuckload better than the Kiwis.

rugby rugby leauge tomato tomartoe......

wen siempre selva told me u were chatting to her about thow u were getting greif cos o rugby but wen asked what u were doing that night "going to a leauge game" I pissed my self fer a few hours

sall good,,, very amusing thou innit?

But I will resist...

That is all.

wen siempre selva told me u were chatting to her about thow u were getting greif cos o rugby but wen asked what u were doing that night "going to a leauge game" I pissed my self fer a few hours

Well.... no, not really... I get free tickets into the "Warriors Lounge" (i.e the nice comfy corporate lounge where they have a selection of beers and spirits and you actually get to have glass bottles instead of dirty lion red in a plastic bottle) at a lot of the Warriors games. Can't say I'd pass up that opportunity no matter what sport it was.

But I will resist...

That is all.

Well.... no, not really... I get free tickets into the "Warriors Lounge" (i.e the nice comfy corporate lounge where they have a selection of beers and spirits and you actually get to have glass bottles instead of dirty lion red in a plastic bottle) at a lot of the Warriors games. Can't say I'd pass up that opportunity no matter what sport it was.

can you guys settle this with a bullrush style man-love/tackle battle at the next showcase... main room, midnight.

But I will resist...

That is all.

can you guys settle this with a bullrush style man-love/tackle battle at the next showcase... main room, midnight.

Dude, you know you want my man-love, dont deny it. I remember seeing you at 13-Row, cuddling your All Blacks poster at night and whispering sweet nothings into Ritchie McCaws ear...