fluffy bunnies and love hearts <3

thr339z

Calm down people....

I used to take helpdesk calls from all up and down New Zealand..

A lot of people were very smart and polite, some of them were rude and arrogant..

One day I got a ring from this guy who sounded like he had lost all but two brain cells, I was so annoyed... I thought he was such a retard at the time...

Then at the end of the call he said... "Sorry you must think I'm so stupid... I had a stroke recently and it's so hard to do this type of thing.. and anything for that matter".

You never know what's going on in a persons life when they answer the phone, you can't judge how intelligent they are in the space of a couple of minutes...

Making a forum topic about how stupid people are in general is not a smart thing to do...

Posting in a topic about how stupid people are trying to make someone else seem stupid is also not a smart thing to do...

C'mon you guys... respect other people... it's easy to knock someone down a level but it's much more challenging to help them ascend to greatness.

bang bang ....she shot me down....bang bang....my babyeeeeeee shot meeeeee downnnnnn......

"bah dun dum dumdum bah dum dum dumdum my bayybeee shot me down,,,she was 5 and I was 6 somthing or other else why did she have to lie, wen I think of it i ...cry. my bayyybeee shot meee down , bah dum dum dumdum bah dum dum dumdum" <3's that audio bullies remix...