AMAZING GRACE...if you know me - read this.

Guest Room101

i once was blind...but now, i see...

yes folks, i have been as blind as a bat these past few years, and if i've ever seemed to "snob" you in a bar, passed you in the street, or ignored a head nod or smile from across the dance floor then that is the reason for that.

so, public apology if i've appeared to be a prick. i'm really a good guy.

but, today i have my first contact lenses, and i'm buzzing out at how detailed the world is. driving was hard at first coz i keep getting distracted by signs, stuff, chicks jogging etc...

so yeah, i can see good as now. if i seem overly enthusiastic to see you from the other side of the room, or seem to have suddenly become less of a "snob" this is the reason for this.

can't wait to get back on the mountain with my new telescopic eyes.

and look forward to seeing you all at the next gig.

Edited by Guest

i once was blind...but now, i see...

yes folks, i have been as blind as a bat these past few years, and if i've ever seemed to "snob" you in a bar, passed you in the street, or ignored a head nod or smile from across the dance floor then that is the reason for that.

so, public apology if i've appeared to be a prick. i'm really a good guy.

but, today i have my first contact lenses, and i'm buzzing out at how detailed the world is. driving was hard at first coz i keep getting distracted by signs, stuff, chicks jogging etc...

so yeah, i can see good as now. if i seem overly enthusiastic to see you from the other side of the room, or seem to have suddenly become less of a "snob" this is the reason for this.

can't wait to get back on the mountain with my new telescopic eyes.

and look forward to seeing you all at the next gig.

Bro, I remember the feeling from when I first got my contacts, the main thing I noticed was being able to see the individual leaves on trees instead of just a fuzzy green blob. Just wait till you go riding with them in, it makes a massive difference, lets you pick out lines earlier, and get a more detailed idea of the terrain in front of you. etc..

Yeah man, I've been on contacts for a few years now. For those who don't know, its kinda like the sort of freedom and happiness you seen women on tampon commercials experiencing, except I get to experience that joy every day of the year, not just 4 or 5 days a month. It's a beautiful thing.