Saw a UFO last night - yes, for real.

zzzp

And yes, i was sober

Woke up, to some cunt sceaming 20 floors below, couldnt get back to sleep so was gazzing out over the harbour bride for at least 10mins, when this octagon shaped (8 sides right?) light , say 100 meters up , say about 50 meters wide/tall, flashed a almost transperant yellow colour out of no where, about 7-10 short blinks , then flew off n disappeared within seconds with a red light on that slowly went off. Basically a massive flying stop sign.

Never really was a believer, but this shit was for true.

i believe you zakk,ive seen one a few years ago too....

a friend and i were driving to wellington on a spontaneous middle of the night brainstorm skate mission....we stopped on the side of the road somewhere before or after bulls i think so my friend could have a wee rest from driving and while were sitting there we saw just a single light move through the sky ever so gentle but manouvering in a way that just couldnt be any man made flying machine,and definitely wasnt a firefly or a flying gloworm.we could tell it was pretty far away and both of us saw it and we werent on drugs,i wish it had been more exciting with flashing lights and shit but sadly it was just a small white light......

true story.

hardcore..

pretty sure there's a phone number for the national astrology department or something like that, you can ring them and tell them the time and location of what you saw, they might be able to explain it or at least tell if you someone else reported the same UFO

a friend and i were driving to wellington on a spontaneous middle of the night brainstorm skate mission....we stopped on the side of the road somewhere before or after bulls i think so my friend could have a wee rest from driving and while were sitting there we saw just a single light move through the sky ever so gentle but manouvering in a way that just couldnt be any man made flying machine,and definitely wasnt a firefly or a flying gloworm.we could tell it was pretty far away and both of us saw it and we werent on drugs,i wish it had been more exciting with flashing lights and shit but sadly it was just a small white light......

true story.

sounds like a satellite. u see them quite a lot over NZ skies.

true story.

Satellites follow a straight path orbit, they don't maneuver noticeably.

We saw a "Space Ship" coming back to AK from down the line a year or so ago... It was a small circular flashing light moving accross the sky at a fast pace during the middle of the day... WE WERE DEAD SOBER!!!

When we got about 2 or 3 km closer to AK we realised that it was sunlight reflecting off the windows of a plane as it moved accross the sky (couldn't see the plane 2 or 3 kms back, just the reflections from window to window)

I can see why people think they see UFOs...

true story.

Satellites follow a straight path orbit, they don't maneuver noticeably.

definitley was not a satellite.....this thing was backtracking and change paths every few seconds.....