Happy B'day to...

Known One

haha thats some sex right thur Nato!

Cheers guys.. I'm having a really nice day so far doing fuck all.

And about to do one of my favourite pass times.. baking cupcakes!:mrgreen:

Happy Birthday Aphra

and heres to many more

Paul's kitten passes on his best wishes as well! (at least I assume that's what he was yelling about this morning )

he's a noisy one eh. i thought it was a bird chirping outside or somethin but nah, sussed out it was teh little kitteh!

Happy Birthday Aphra

and heres to many more

Paul's kitten passes on his best wishes as well! (at least I assume that's what he was yelling about this morning )

he's a noisy one aye. i thought it was a bird chirping outside or somethin but nah, sussed out it was teh little kitteh!

haha yeah he's loud aye but that's not the only problem... he's a psycho ninja... woke me up at 6am... I swear to god he was trying to eat my eyeballs...

he's cute enough to get away with it though...

His names Nin by the way, short for Tennin

I swear to god he was trying to eat my eyeballs...

bro, pakmans started doing that to me eh.. well, he was more trying to claw out my eyes.. this morning he was pouncing from the floor up onto my bed, right onto my face with his paws/claws landing almost on my eyes and then bouncing straight off my head back down to the ground..

what a weirdo.

His names Nin by the way, short for Tennin

Isn't that a girls name though?

I'm well educated on Japanese and Ninjas through watching > 250 episodes of naruto

Crap

Originally I thought Nin meant Shadow and I really liked the name... but then I found out I was wrong and I don't know what it means at all..

So I was looking for names... found some crazy Japanese ones like.. Kasha... a cat like demon which robs peoples corpses...

Then I found Tennin which supposedly means Heavenly... and It works with Nin which I really like...

But you might be right about being feminine...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennin

Dang

Naaa... it's either or...

Literally "Heavenly People" or "Celestial Beings... just as an Angel can be Male or Female, so can Tennin I guess

Reminds me of that faggy guy from Buffy the Vampire slayer... Angel?

Tennyo is feminine like it mentions in Wikipedia...

Yeah he's a noisy one! That scratching for the eye thing he's got going on is funny - he was trying to do it to Cortley - I think he's trying to go for the eyelashes!

Kasha... a cat like demon which robs peoples corpses...

I like this one

Tennin are mentioned in Buddhist sutras, and these descriptions form the basis for depictions of the beings in Japanese art, sculpture, and theater. They are usually pictured as unnaturally beautiful women dressed in ornate, colorful kimonos (traditionally in five colors), exquisite jewelry, and flowing scarves that wrap loosely around their bodies

its a girls name

TENNIN 天人 (Skt. = Apsaras)

Literally "Heavenly People" or "Celestial Beings." Originated in earlier Vedic mythology. This group includes the Flying Apsaras (Hiten 飛天), the Celestial Maidens (Tennyo 天女), and the Bosatsu on Clouds (Unchuu Kuyou Bosatsu 雲中供養è

Fuck it, he's just called Nin!

It doesn't mean anything...

I can't call him Tennin because it's potentially feminine... giving your cat a gay name is essentially animal cruelty in my books.

Don't fuck with Nin because he'll eat your eyeballs

Anyways, Nin stoled your thread Aphra, Happy Birthday

its a girls name

It's not a girls name... it's like saying Angel is a girls name because people usually put statuettes of female Angels in their Churches... it's like Google Image search angel... just cause the first page is mostly woman and 1 ugly naked dude... don't mean its a girls name... Buffy damn it!

Dude, the name Angel is strictly reserved for chicks, mexican wrestlers, and lady boys in Thailand.

I can't remember if I've already told you... if so then allow me to remind you again...

The only reason I got a cat was to train him to kill you.

"That's it Nin, go for the nuts! SHOW NO MERCY!!!1!!"