Dual core vs P4

zzzp

Also of course XP is bad, which is why you should all go out and buy vista, just don't mind that its bloated. XP is now 10 gazillion years old anyways. Vista is a marked improvement on this front however.

Yes XP may be dated but it is still currently better than Vista. I was running Vista 64bit for about 8 months and have recently gone back to XP and there is only 1 game which performs better in Vista than XP and that is Stalker. Honestly going back to XP felt like an upgrade. Thats not to say I don't like Vista because I do, it is just still a bit bloated. I think the next wave of GPU's will make the performance difference between the two OS's negligible but for now I'm gonna stick with my XP I think.

Also lol, I remember you telling me not to waste my time with Vista a few months ago! Oh how times change.

Speaking of Vista, does anyone know of a good crack for it. Ive tried a few n all end up locking it promtping for key. Probly shouldnt be talked about but its for my *legit* copy which i have lost the key - yeah.

Speaking of Vista, does anyone know of a good crack for it. Ive tried a few n all end up locking it promtping for key. Probly shouldnt be talked about but its for my *legit* copy which i have lost the key - yeah.

Jump on msn

PCs are so cheap these days it worth getting a decent one for like a grand. I got one from place in Mt Eden has 1ghz FSB, anyway got 2GB RAM, 500GB SATA HDD, 256MB Nvidia GFX Card, Q6600 Intel Core2 Quad CPU (4 Cores) @ 2.4Ghz. I think it cost like $1030 ex GST.

Admittedly I'm just using this as a mail server for now, but still after I rebuild the exchange server I'm going to rape some games on this bitch.