1992ish steez....

thr339z

so would u  

14 members have voted

1. 1. so would u

• go 2 a ministry concert
    • go 2 an ace of base concert
    • engage in a naplam enima

i reckon...all slayer,metallica(before they turned into faggots),those first two pantera albums,iron maiden,megadeth......are fuckin amazing....were talkin serious drum patterns here weasel.epic epic epic stuff....dont forget that without the drums all you got is bass and melodies.

and as for guitar riffs and solos....well we could froth about it for the rest of our days.....

i work with a couple of bogans and we crank slayers "reign in blood" and metallicas "ride the lightning" religiously every single day in the work truck.....i never get sick of those tunes....big up the metal....

This is why i love dnb. We just take ideas/influences from other genres and throw them into our own not just copying, but in some cases improving on them. No metal would probably = no tech dnb

This is like that South Park episode where they've gotta choose between a Giant Douche or a Turd, but with an extra option of a Napalm Enema.

u have no taste...

sad, must suck to be you

Pffft, if I wanted to listen to metal I'd smash some pots and pans together.

You're, again, you are an ignorant fuck.

don't even go there

Oh, we're going there Doldy :D !!

lolz

metal is the biz. weazo, give these albums a listen:

pantera - the great southern trendkill

black sabbath - paranoid

metallica - master of puppets

slayer - reign in blood

megadeth - rust in peace

iron maiden - the number of the beast

machine head - burn my eyes

fear factory - demanufacture

not all pots and pans bro....

Bleating about how DnB is influenced by metal isn't going to change my mind, I'm WELL aware of that fact, still doesn't make me like it much. (Oh, and I've heard over 1/2 of those albums on your little list there Skono, STILL not a fan).

Yes Teret, I'm "ignorant" because I have different taste in music to you... good call muppet.

ffs, the comment was a PRETTY BLATANTLY OBVIOUS PISSTAKE anyway, settle down ya bogans.

This is like that South Park episode where they've gotta choose between a Giant Douche or a Turd, but with an extra option of a Napalm Enema.

u have no taste...

sad, must suck to be you

Pffft, if I wanted to listen to metal I'd smash some pots and pans together.

ministry is INDUSTRIAL .....

big difference

Yes Teret, I'm "ignorant" because I have different taste in music to you... good call muppet.

Not quite the reason, you're suggesting metal is just pots and pans. Sure you don't have to know anything about metal to know you dislike or hate it but who are you to say its just pots and pans if you know nothing about it?

Maybe next time try something like:

"I'm not a fan of metal, it just sounds like pots and pans to me but each to their own i guess" Ez

Not quite the reason, you're suggesting metal is just pots and pans. Sure you don't have to know anything about metal to know you dislike or hate it but who are you to say its just pots and pans if you know nothing about it?

Maybe next time try something like:

"I'm not a fan of metal, it just sounds like pots and pans to me but each to their own i guess" Ez

Ok, I'll explain this to you s.l.o.w.l.y. since you still can't seem to grasp it...

It... was... a... joke.

Would be a bit of a fucking dud if I said, "well you see, I am not a great fan of metal, it just seems to me like some fellow is knocking some pots and pans together does it not? pip-pip cherio tho, that is but my own humble opinion chaps"

I mean ffs, "pots and pans music" is one of THE oldest jokes in DnB, I thought you might actually get that it was a pisstake without having a disclaimer at the bottom.