WAKE UP

Guest Room101

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one!

Weazel, Evoke? Can you top that?

ok mate, the point of my thread was to try and make people, who may be apathetic... wake up

i might write a politically biased editorial and post it on the front page of dbnz

No one goes to the front page

Nice one!

ok mate, the point of my thread was to try and make people, who may be apathetic... wake up

i might write a politically biased editorial and post it on the front page of dbnz

No one goes to the front page

touché

Nice one!

phil O, i wasn't the one asking people to prove their allowance to be politcally THOUGHTFUL, and if you check my earlier comments, i said that i didnt claim to have the answers or know all the facts, merely that i want more people to BE AWARE and start to question for themselves of whats going on in our society. and for the record, no, i don't consider myself to be an activist, but as far as "action" goes-my awareness helps me to be more active in inciting other people to think and question. even if its just to question me. at least they(you) start to realise their opinions and that we still have freedom of thought and expression. while that remains, i'll keep ranting on the internet. thanks.

but, since YOU asked... can YOU top that. or did you just get on here to tell us all how crazy we are and incite pointless debate which actually detracts from the thread?

but, since YOU asked... can YOU top that. or did you just get on here to tell us all how crazy we are and incite pointless debate which actually detracts from the thread?

SNAP haha

get a sense of humour dorks

I was bored.

Seriously though what did you expect, that someone would read this thread and it would change their life or something? I would suggest there are better forums for political discussion than drum and bass message boards. I will fight and die for my right to take the piss out of people on here!!!

okay...

well since the header of this forum is "GENERAL", i think it's very fitting place. as far as rights go, there's taking the piss - and then there's just plain old causing a dis'.

but sweet as, if my views aren't welcome on this drumandbass website theres always bassdrop.

oh.

well, sweet as, i'm just gonna go have a bum masty and cry into my cuts then.

Hey did I say you weren't welcome?

Cats take these forums way too seriously imo

Go ahead rant away, I'll censor myself next time.

At the end of the day I actually agree with most of what you said, I just think comparing the NZ of today to the movie Sleeping Dogs was an exaggeration. Surely I'm not the first person to challenge your views? If I was then get used to it because it wont be the last time.

na sweet as.

i was kidding at the last there... i thought you run bassdrop?

yeah i'm all for my views being chalenged. especially when i've got facts mixed up, it helps me re-evaluate and either stand strong or upgrade my beliefs.

cheers.

although, you're right about one thing - i do take this forum way too seriously.

as for the bum-masty and cuts part, that was only partly true.

Much better - its Like the real-life badteeth =p

And for the record my avatar is funny and features MJ before he was a freak .. I will forgive the pink/purple background and tie - It was the 70's =p

If anyone wants to make me one go ahead, I'm really too lazy to change it otherwise =p