wanna have a mix on my basefm show tonight.....???

zeb

preferably someone that doesnt already have a radio show of their own or hasnt been one of my guests in the last month either.....any style of dnb will suffice.....it doesnt matter if your a bit more liquid or tech or whatever weird shit dr awesome is into....you've got until 9.30pm to let me know......bo. wouldnt hurt to bring some of this either

Ill be down if u cant sus anyone.

you came up a couple weeks ago au bay......hold up....no offence i just want someone different alright lads....yaknow trying to share it around and give someone else a go ...

yoza

im well keen fer future ref...

I dont do drum and bass any more I will play tech house trip hop, old skool, filthy electro ok ok maybe some drum and bass but it will be a mix of jmajik tech itch, some nz shiz, evol intent , jonny l then some aphex twin,,,

and maybe some handbaghouse

(in all seriousness!!! im well keen and thats what I would play, I will not bow down to genre limitations), I have radio experience and fuckin shit loads o strange fresh and rare choons)

or whatever weird shit dr awesome is into....

:picard:

I can't mix (well/anymore) but you should interview me on your show. People would be like "wow, Dr A: He knows the score" and then start rubbing their breasts chronicly.

Post script. I thought it would be 10 times more funny to just add some bdsm.

Dr Awesome. Finding lesbians attractive since 1999.