Skono homesickness thread

Dick H

A place where we can lament the loss of the gurning one to Aseatic lands and similarly a thread for him to pine his heart out for godzone.

I'll begin - Day 1, I dont feel it yet but soon there will be a noticeable void round here..

When your on the floor and your not being stood on or elbowed during an attempt at some over-the-top dance move by a gurntastic skono, you'll be sure there is some other drunk fuck ready to take his place =p

AK loses another top liquid DJ for a while...

When your on the floor and your not being stood on or elbowed during an attempt at some over-the-top dance move by a gurntastic skono, you'll be sure there is some other drunk fuck ready to take his place =

This is slander. Whilst skono is lucky to of not done permanent damage (to himself) with that gurn. His floor etiquette is second to none. I've even seen him shield female punters from the wrath that is Splash

When your on the floor and your not being stood on or elbowed during an attempt at some over-the-top dance move by a gurntastic skono, you'll be sure there is some other drunk fuck ready to take his place =

This is slander. Whilst skono is lucky to of not done permanent damage (to himself) with that gurn. His floor etiquette is second to none. I've even seen him shield female punters from the wrath that is Splash

lol just saw this thread haha yeah tom that was at benga aye! i think splash was doing the "running man" dance :o

yeah i was repping the gurn massive on saturday night.. flat party at my bro's, and me and him (among others) provided the beats. have met a few dnb fiends, most of them being kiwis...

i'm kicking round here (melbourne) til next friday (14th) then off to tokyo. booyah![/img]

• 4 weeks later...

i saw DJ Marky and Stamina play at Tokyo's famous WOMB club last night!

Great, great gig... Marky rocked a wicked spectrum set, which branched into breaks, and even clownstep (you heard me ), territory. His mixing and scratching was tight, as always...

And the crowd farkin LOVED it!! They played from 2.30 til 5.30, and noone wanted it to end... I have some good photos of the punters going nuts when the lights went on.

Had a chat to Stamina after the set, and he was saying how they love Japan cos the crowds are so appreciative, and less chinstroke-ish. And i have to agree with him

Pat from State Of Mind is coming here next weekend... Bring it on!

• 3 months later...

Spectrasoul is playin an arvo gig this Sunday

the event runs from 4 til 11pm. I'll be getting well sloppy, as i have mondays off, and i haven't been to a deace gig for aaaaaages!

....the big news is that COMMIX is playing at WOMB next month

i almost dropped my bowels with joy when i read the news

the event runs from 4 til 11pm. I'll be getting well sloppy, as i have mondays off, and i haven't been to a deace gig for aaaaaages!

you bastard

• 3 weeks later...

you bastard

TONIGHT.

:acidnana: