Drumandbass.co.nz Alt TV Interview

kritical

fly hunnies yea i no a few juilies roll call is it.good exposure boyz advancement to the big screen,free advatisement has its purks big ups i definatly be watching i enjoy a good laugh.try not to blush i no i would most respect boyz

i have a dvd recorder and i can get alt tv if you guys still need someone to record it... will do so...just dont know what to do with it once ive got it..

Alt TV - UHF channel 62

ALT is broadcast from Waiatarua transmission tower in the Waitakeres in west Auckland. Have a look at your antenna, if it does not point to the Waitakeres, you won't be able to receive ALT.

this is true. i couldnt get it so i got up on the roof bent shit out of the aerial now got it crystal clear

although have had some trouble in the past with playing recorded dvds on other dvd players...dont have a video player n e more...

but we'll see how it goes

nah..fucked it up...the time was an hour early on ma dvd player and only got the last bit.... i can see you guys..your there..but its just the very end..

#-o ](*,) bummer dude..couldve helped it but i was too busy havin good time at fu..hopefuly theres someone else out there who taped it