I HAVE POSTED 999 times and wnt b using my (999) lgin

Redstar999

have you seen the movie 'the number 23' ?

nope explain?

you used the wrong login bro (1k posts)?

anywhoooo...

On his birthday, Walter Sparrow, an amiable dog-catcher, takes a call that leaves him dog bit and late to pick up his wife. She's browsed in a bookstore, finding a blood-red-covered novel, a murder mystery with numerology that loops constantly around the number 23. The story captivates Walter: he dreams it, he notices aspects of his life that can be rendered by "23," he searches for the author, he stays in the hotel (in room 23) where events in the novel took place, and he begins to believe it was no novel. His wife and son try to help him, sometimes in sympathy, sometimes to protect him. Slowly, with danger to himself and to his family, he closes in on the truth

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481369/combined

The part in that movie that took it from mediocre to ridiculous was when they reasoned that "5, is just 2 plus 3.... 23!!!".... it's like grabbing at straws people... cracks me up...

On another note... I'm sure there are some interesting things going on in minds such as Red's... sort of similar to seeing colours when hearing music... perhaps he has some fixation with numbers in a not so different way

yeah for sure - not baggin redstar for his point of view on life, everyones different and i respect that.

But personally numerology is a bit of a crock, because when you take something as complex as our world and the universe and try to fit in something as primary and simple as numbers, you are always going to find patterns anywhere you look.

I find when you get into stuff like golden ratio and mandelbrot equations (fractals) is where you start to find numbers interacting with the universe in much more interesting ways.