More unwelcomed political correctness

Plunder

Maclean's College has made a rule that girls and boys must stay a metre apart at all times. If they get too close, a teacher will yell out "a metre apart please!" This reminds me of that movie The Island...mmm Scarlett Johansen...anyways I think this kinda stuff is getting way out of hand.

Here is the article: http://www.stuff.co.nz/4322966a4560.html

How would you go about rebelling against this crap?

...perhaps a large group get some uniforms n go into the school at lunchtime and start making out and holding hands or get the students to protest for new seating cos there aint enough to fit everyone a metre apart....any ideas??

ooh ooh - this is coming from the school who has the retaded idea of not allowing kids to eat of drink on the way to or from school - including water... shot you fucking cocks. Buy the system, live the 9-5, breathe the matrix.

So glad I was a cynic

...perhaps a large group get some uniforms n go into the school at lunchtime and start making out and holding hands or get the students to protest for new seating cos there aint enough to fit everyone a metre apart....any ideas??

Are you saying you want a bunch of us to do this? You know we're mostly guys right?..............are you making a pass at pAKAGe again?

Maclean's College has made a rule that girls and boys must stay a metre apart at all times. If they get too close, a teacher will yell out "a metre apart please!" This reminds me of that movie The Island...mmm Scarlett Johansen...anyways I think this kinda stuff is getting way out of hand.

Here is the article: http://www.stuff.co.nz/4322966a4560.html

How would you go about rebelling against this crap?

A few questions

1: are u still attending this school

2: arnt there more important political issues than this?

3: how "actually " does this affect you

and you know if your not a student you will be arrested and charged

why not direct these "radical" energies in to tangible and actual issues that effect the populace at large rather than wasting your time with beauracratic bullshit that only affects the micro cosom of this school

just putting it out there....

If people don't like it, they won't send there kids there... let people send there kids where ever they want... if they want to risk a rebellious teen that hates their guts that's their problem.

In my oppinion this sort of thing just builds character, the kids will end up just as normal as you and me except they won't respect their dumbass parents quite as much as they used to

one complication with the send em somewhere else idea is the zoning thing... you're supposed to send your kids to the local school. I haven't even heard of this school before so I don't know about viable alternatives in the local vicinity but in chosing a school there are a lot of factors to balance - its not really as simple as just go somewhere else

from being an ex Edgewater college student (what-a-fucken-hole). Maclean's College girls can put out from further than 1 meter away - so doesnt matter

Things must have changed since I went there...

Nah man, your face just remains the same

from being an ex Edgewater college student (what-a-fucken-hole). Maclean's College girls can put out from further than 1 meter away - so doesnt matter

Things must have changed since I went there...

Nah man, your face just remains the same