Cleaning your vinyl

hybriddnb

If you want something thats a cheap and does an ok job go to beat merchants or real groovy and grab some of there disc cleaning wipes but if you want a good product for quite a bit more money check this link.

I just searched cleaning products so there is some other random shit in there but just have a scroll through.

I would recommend one of the cleaning brushes for dust and anti static and then a fluid cleaner for fingerprints and shit.

link

well on the bottle of zippo fluid i have here it says:

DANGER:contains synthetic isoparaffinic hydrocarbon

highly flammable

mild skin irritant

do not use near open flame

keep out of reach of children

harmful if swallowed or inhaled

sounds pretty safe to me.....

well on the bottle of zippo fluid i have here it says:

DANGER:contains synthetic isoparaffinic hydrocarbon

highly flammable

mild skin irritant

do not use near open flame

keep out of reach of children

harmful if swallowed or inhaled

sounds pretty safe to me.....

I would not put that shit on my records dude its naphtha and there is heaps of extra chemicals in with the alcohol. Just buy some iso if you want cheap i don't know about you guys but i have spent thousands and thousands on records so im cool with spending a bit more on cleaning to know there sweet.

hmmmmmm.....ive also got a can of RONSONOL lighter fluid and it says on the label..."ideal for all petrol lighters and cleaning fluid for the home,garage and studio...."

Studio is talking about art studio....paintbrushes etc. I'm sure it's not doing any harm but I'd rather a purpose designed product for cleaning records myself.

Yep me too i have only really ever bought those wipes you can get from B.M but im going to order the real deal from chemical soon and try to clean them more often.

There are 2 people that use my records pretty much everyday as well as 2 other mates that regularly come over and use them. So my records are heavily used and i definatly want to make sure i get a good product