21 members have voted

1. 1. are you going?

• yay
    • nay

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

evoke - it's the internet man, don't you realise it's all about hating on everything except boring throwaway neuro"funk"???

:

Plenty of people hate on tech man and your one of them. Fair enough its your choice and yeah i agree there is alot of shit tech/ neuro/ whateva you wanna call it around at the moment

Doesn't mean i should start personally attacking you and calling you a wannabe muso and an elitist thats just lame.

You have to remember what evoke actually asked, why a T.C thread isnt "the most of the Chain thread in this forum"

Answer= Because alot of people on this forum think his music is bad

I don't strongly dislike the people that listen to T.C or T.C for that matter but i do dislike his music

However like you i will be at the gig for logistics so see you there dude

some producers occasionally surprise us when they switch styles.

And Dillinja always has the potential to bust out the classics. There is one tune on his new EP that is just

Agree, the other 3 aren't but that 1 tune is the business.

some producers occasionally surprise us when they switch styles.

And Dillinja always has the potential to bust out the classics. There is one tune on his new EP that is just

You just know Dillinja is sitting on years and years of unreleased gold that he's hanging on to because he can make just as much money off the shitcunt fucking rubbish that the kids are listening to these days etc His best dubs are too good for the masses.

i like all dnb.......and i will continue to do my best to represent those styles with my purchases and when i play out.....a little bit of everything is good.....

as for logistics.......at last.been waitint a while for this one.

I don't think I know TC.. is it short for something? newb

Total Crap.

I'd like to say touche' to Subtronix for doubling up TC with Logistics to get people through the door, that's some good thinkin'

What! :hidesbehindsofa:

Well TC and jump-up fans would possibly say the same bout Logistics.

Good contrast though. Gets lotsa dnb fans through the door.

Im waiting for the D-Bridge and Clipz or the G Dub, Nightwalker and Commix gigs in 08 =p

okay okay... so i didnt realise how little appreciation there was for the beats of TC... still gonna be a fucking awesome gig, hopefully everyone who's back from holiday, and all you cats who stayed in town to rinse it, still have funds and battery power to get along to this one.

i'm flying home to go back to work this day, so i will be well up for some dancefloor antics... especially if this mythical whole row of girls turns up...

i'm surprised still at how much vehement expression exists within our scene. it's a good thing for sure.

opinions are like assholes - everybody gotta have one.

as for;

WHERES MY MONEY back for this shit record i just bought

well, it's like this. i work in retail. i sell surfboards. this is not really a try-before-you-buy product. so, my customers are generally either seasoned surfers, and fairly well educated about what type of board they need, or they are coming in as total newbs to ask for advice and reccomendations.

buying records i perceive to be very similar. except you DO have the advantage of listening before you lay down the loot.

so, hakomi, which type of punter were you when you bought that album. seasoned head or total newb. and did someone trick you into buying it without listening?....

lol to that then

Ban.

It's not like you are going to sit round with a fucking cognac and appreciate this shit, but it doesn't claim to be anything it is not. To me that is authenticity.

I admire it for its dancefloortasticness, energy and balls. It's funny, cheeky, has some cool rolls and build-ups, and I like the way it flows. Not every tune has to have some pretentious claim to longevity and depth of meaning.

Don't like the flip btw.

Can't wait to see what sort of set Logistics will play, and looking forward to see what kind of damage TC does. Will test Fu for sure.