best + worst moments of 07'

zzzp

Hmmm.

Best:

Final Fu - Such a fuckin wicked night, was great to see everyone there sending Fu off right.

Worst:

Being so dero at Coherent that I talked to a guy I thought I knew for about 10 minutes, taking the piss out of the dodgy French accent he was putting on, before finally realising he wasn't the person I thought I knew, but instead a very offended French Tourist....

Best - DJing with Concord Dawn & State of mind to a full house @ 420

Worst - Accidently spewing up a little bit on rolfs shoulder on the dance floor at um.. fuck knows what gig it was but it was at fu.. soo embarassing/disgusting

also, honorable mention for best has been establishing the dbnz monthly gigs at Coherent. Such a fuckin drain on the wallet/brain/energy but im sure yall have had atleast maybe, just maybe a little bit of fun on occasion up there.

[cheese] Its all been worth it just to put a smile on ya dials tho! [/cheese]

Worst:

Being so dero at Coherent that I talked to a guy I thought I knew for about 10 minutes, taking the piss out of the dodgy French accent he was putting on, before finally realising he wasn't the person I thought I knew, but instead a very offended French Tourist....

Fuckin lol!!

Best: definitely the final fu and starting uni. Spending my days doing what I love and learning more and more about it.

Worst: hmmm.. sorry can't think of anything right now but I might update later

best: my 21st night. in and amongst great friends.

worst: a best friends 21st night, spewing at 9pm without a drop of alcahol. (hungover from night before and drinking too much acidic cranberry juice) >.< and failing at speeches cos I was too sick.

best: a three-way tie between;

my first dero morning of 2007, new years day at a tropical beach in Vietnam, with a group of some of the most severe deros ive ever met

my first night back in AK hanging with the crew after a year`s sojourn,

and my first gig at (old) fu (kinetic 3) - managed to just sneak in there

worst: all the moments i spent working an office administration job for 6 months. gah

Best: The Dunedin trips. One to see Kulte @ Bath on wednesday, graduate on sat and then head to backstage to see the upbeats smash it to 400+ mad punters! (and I wore my trencher out on the piss, that's the funky grad hat for those who don't know)

2nd one encompased Teknik, Grind, Drop, and Phil-O @ Bath St, followed by a road trip filled with Constant Laughter to Queenstown, where I saw the same line up (minus Phil-O, plus K-Lab from Blackplanet) smash subculture.

Worst moment: Missing far to many Liquid Rec gigs. My bad Ladies and your guests, I'll try for a better effort in 2008.

Teknik, Grind, Drop, and Phil-O @ Bath St, followed by a road trip filled with Constant Laughter to Queenstown, where I saw the same line up (minus Phil-O, plus K-Lab from Blackplanet) smash subculture.

fucken claaaasic. that was such a dope weekend

how large was that bartab @ subbies? i'm gonna go with "absolutely ridiculously large"