HI NATO!

shawty_nz

OMG OMG OMG Is that really you? are you REALLY the Nato? OMG OMG OMG I cant believe I am at your website I'm like your biggest fan ever! I have been to all your gigs OMG OMG OMG sorry I just cant believe that this is really your site and that YOU will no doubt read this message! Anyway looks like you haxed this site up pretty good with your mate I have a little something for you:

50 told me to do situps to get buff

I did two and a half and then I couldn't get up

Fuck D12, I'm outta this band

I'm gonna start a group with the real Roxanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From your biggest fan!

dnb needs to emulate house right? j/k

[-(

only in the sense that house gets all the hot chicks that swoon over djs who get paid a shit load more than they are worth (with exceptions I wont bother to name)

im all for hot chicks in the dj booth

only in the sense that house gets all the hot chicks that swoon over djs who get paid a shit load more than they are worth (with exceptions I wont bother to name)

im all for hot chicks in the dj booth

I think there's sufficient swooning in d'n'b, there's just fewer chicks so it's less noticeable. Actually the guys seem to do a fair bit of swooning too, come to think of it

so how was my mix mis madz trainwreks suk still had you in the mix tho, enough to no wouldnt you say,not to wory one mix fukd is another one played wat up shawty wana spin no swooning tho i leave that to the little ones were its obvious big leauge only thanks i mean i am the spunkiest dj

Hehehe, Hey everyone shall I set the record straight and tell everyone the truth nato? Yes I am a guy.....

Naw I am a girl! And to be honest I haven’t seen him play YET but I’m working on that one. I am not some crazy stalker fan although I do know where he lives hehe and I am a fan of Nato, for everyone that doesn’t know him he is a wicked as guy and an awesome mate Go hard Nato!

Your Biggest Fan

B

so how was my mix mis madz trainwreks suk still had you in the mix tho, enough to no wouldnt you say,not to wory one mix fukd is another one played wat up shawty wana spin no swooning tho i leave that to the little ones were its obvious big leauge only thanks i mean i am the spunkiest dj

If you say so