just moved to auckland looking dnb headz to hangout!

ozzyg

hey cluedo! i gost lost in you're house haha!

thanks for looking out for me love you mate.

ha ha...no probs cuzz.....im glad you had a cool time with the crew,dont be a stranger mate.you just live round the corner so pop in anytime....

yeah bro, cool to meet you.hope you got home ok... i had to bail as i had work the next day and it seemed best to slip out quietly with my lady.

keen to catch up again soon though ay.

kel

yeah bro, cool to meet you.hope you got home ok... i had to bail as i had work the next day and it seemed best to slip out quietly with my lady.

keen to catch up again soon though ay.

kel

ducky...i love you and julz but please dont say..."my lady"

it reminds me of that tragic *advanced hair advert on tv....

"and i was fully reimbursed when i saw my lady friend..."

creepy....

thats pretty cool he's working here. i didnt even know that when we were rarking it up... i've had a piece in mind for years i want to get done, but since its summer i just cant bear the thought of ten or so days out of the water for it to heal...

zeb, now that you are a keen BOOGIE boarder i know you'll empathize with me. i'm sure theres a track in this...

"NO INK TILL AUTUMN!"

zeb, now that you are a keen BOOGIE boarder

Zeb, i'm worried about your newfound fascination with BOOGIEboarding . You're an accomplished skater and snowboarder FFS; stand up!

It's like you've taken a backwards evolutionary step. Soon you'll be spinning hard house

• 2 weeks later...
thats pretty cool he's working here. i didnt even know that when we were rarking it up... i've had a piece in mind for years i want to get done, but since its summer i just cant bear the thought of ten or so days out of the water for it to heal...

zeb, now that you are a keen BOOGIE boarder i know you'll empathize with me. i'm sure theres a track in this...

"NO INK TILL AUTUMN!"

*cough*dontforgettheoneyou'regonnadesignformebro*cough*