What will be the result of our intenet dribbling  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result of our intenet dribbling

• It will put them off and they will stop coming
    • They will love the ego stroke and come more often
    • They will bring hot friends so they can compete for dribbling comments
    • They will seek out guys based on their user names
    • No effect: Not many hot chicks look at dnb forums anyway

Well personally I agree with Cam and I have tired of the dribbling about girls actually showing up to the new FU/ the dribbling over them in the photo section, but...

I would at least like to pose the question of what will be the consequenses of our actions. (yes I am bored at work)

Discuss...

Need to change the 4th option to: "No Effect, not many hot chicks browse dbnz" as to not insult the girls who do check the site

but seriously bro.. we're guys.. we think about sex like.. once a minute or something.

cant blame us really, its all these dang hormones

Need to change the 4th option to: "No Effect, not many hot chicks browse dbnz" as to not insult the girls who do check the site

Well you're the mod so consider permission granted.

You all should know everything I say comes with a healty does of "present company excluded" prefixing every sentence.

I don't really give a fuck either way but I DO have an issue with having to wait 15 minutes for a drink when 'Lindsy Lohan' gets a round of Margaritas for her and her BFFs

Also, what the fuck happened to 1/2price drinks before midnight

I don't really give a fuck either way but I DO have an issue with having to wait 15 minutes for a drink when 'Lindsy Lohan' gets a round of Margaritas for her and her BFFs

The rare nights I end up at Fu these days I don't give a fuck about the girls i just wanna make sweet love to the beats.

Come to a DubStep night then you wont have these problems .

With out trying to sound like a tosser, DnB is pretty main stream these days. Bring back the good old days when Fu was a dark dingy hole & girls like that wouldn't dare enter.

you can say how you go to gigs for the love of the music all you want but at the end of the day +nobody+ likes a sausage sizzle. Guys get uncomfortable cause the gender balance reeks of YMCA and the minority of girls get uncomfortable cause there's a permanent circle of predatory guys around them shapeshifting every couple of minutes to new faces with new drool and new hands slipping the occasional sneaky gropage. Lose lose situation.

Good parties need good gender balance whether you're trying to pull or not

Come to a DubStep night then you wont have these problems .

With out trying to sound like a tosser, DnB is pretty main stream these days. Bring back the good old days when Fu was a dark dingy hole & girls like that wouldn't dare enter.

Pfffffft..

Stopped that about april/may last year - only certain gigs get the half price before midnight now.

As for the consequences of you guys drooling over girls in the gallery, go for gold - most of the girls you're drooling over probably aren't even aware there's a website and didnt know what drum n bass was till they snapped their heels dancing to it. If they've been won over you've probably got another week or so to drool till you get busted.