Get well soon Mark (a.k.a Future One).

dr_weazel

hey bro, yeah i heard about this while i was over on the island.I was camping at Awana Bay about four hundred metres away...

our whole campsite (a hundred people)was talking about it!saw critter the next day and she told me it was you i was worried as.

the guy who did this is a fucken psycho, apparently slashing up his own tent and shit the night before?!!

I hope he goes to jail and gets it from some bigger badder gorilla...

find out his name too. i hear he's a shore boy so it might be good to get some heads up on the character for future refernce(no pun intended.)

it wouldnt be a blacklisting or anything, theres no crime against the impartial reporting of court cases.

just a-

"Today in court, Police brought charges against Robert So-and-so, for an assault "alleged" to have occurred on Great Barrier Island on the 30th of December 2007....

-sort of thing.

Hey Mark,

My thoughts are with you in this difficult time, its hard to understand exactly what your going through now as everyone handles things in their own way, but please know that there are plenty of peeps that I'm sure are all thinking of you in their prayers & are wishing you all the best. take care and will look to see you in the club soon

Hayden.