JULIE!!

Pakage

Where are you Julie?!

i kindly implore all females to bring (yourself and) all of your hot single girly friends to friction at fu this saturday! Come on down and meet some respectable guys, have a good heart to heart chat and really get to know some of us drum and bassers! We're awesome :armythumbup:

and don camo if possible

get there!

oh good to see dontinary taken effect nice one bruv not my type but if she got sister i be in, burnet maybe thats how i like me coffe.friction it is look out don camo be ther you cant miss him,

I'll see what they're up to. Kinda short notice. I'm trying to get Nat, Jovanna and Maria to come.

Most of my girlfriends are trance bunnies or house pets but. It's hard to get them along to d'n'b. It's ridiculous. They're all 'blah blah blah- I have sense of decent music- blah blah blah'

trance bunnies are eazily convirted ive seen it happen bass is addictive after all

Agreed. As a recovering trance bunny myself (*blush*cringe*) I can see the potential for oh so many to wake up and see the dark. It baffles me that they're so resistant to aural enlightment.

Madz the Dogmatic Jungle Priestess. Actually I dunno if I quite qualify as a priestess but it sounds better than church-goer

nice too see even the ladies steppin up the laddies trance bunnies are eazily convirted ive seen it happen bass is addictive after all nice one chik big ups to you and your julies

hehe...yes i used be a trance bunny and got very eaisly converted..

acctually not that im not a trace bunny anymore

trance bunnies are eazily convirted ive seen it happen bass is addictive after all

Agreed. As a recovering trance bunny myself (*blush*cringe*) I can see the potential for oh so many to wake up and see the dark. It baffles me that they're so resistant to aural enlightment.

oh but all the colours and the lights and the LSD and the weird glowing hippies dancing really really weird....how could you resist?

let them come hav a weeknd with me forget the lsd but, think ive had enough maybe enough of everything wat are these voices, on second thoughts ummmmmm wat was i saying oh yea the darker the better its not were the devil lives or tho some would disagree but its were i like to play i am a firm beliver after all in the greater good beats wise that is