Nuclear Dawn

Pakage

LONDON - The West must be prepared to carry out pre-emptive nuclear strikes to halt the spread of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction, a radical new manifesto argues.

The document - written by five of the West's most senior military officers and strategists - has been presented to the Pentagon and Nato's secretary-general.

They argue there is a need for urgent and comprehensive reform of Nato, the Guardian reports.

A new pact - involving the United States, Nato and the European Union - was also essential to face the challenges ahead, they said.

The manifesto was likely to be discussed at a Nato summit in Bucharest, Romania, in April, the paper said.

The authors include some of the top defence minds in the West, including General John Shalikashvili, the former chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff and Nato's ex-supreme commander in Europe.

The others are General Klaus Naumann, Germany's former top soldier and ex-chairman of Nato's military committee; General Henk van den Breemen, a former Dutch chief of staff; Admiral Jacques Lanxade, a former French chief of staff; and Lord Inge, field marshal and ex-chief of the general staff and the defence staff in the United Kingdom.

Story continued HERE

--

What the fuck..

yeah.. nice fuckin plan.. lets nuke people to stop them nuking people because nuking people is bad...

fuck you Neo-Cons.. fuckin NWO Genocidal pieces of shit

pakage i take it all back...im a total cunt,im completely embarassed about what i wrote before i edited this post....i dont know what i was thinking....

im banning myself from this forum......

i apologise to anyone that already read it......

Edited by Guest

The point is.. middle eastern countries arent nuclear capable.. america knows it and theyre just trying to justify wiping the whole arab peninsula off the map to steal their oil.

its genocide and its just more facist, capitalist bullshit.

The reason you should care is simply because theyre innocent people being finger fucked and murdered by consumerist facisim...

You should research islam, mohammad and the muslim faith.. its actually quite interesting and less bullshit than you'd think.

Less bullshit than christianity anyway..

and actually much the same message..

Pretty much, the prophet mohammad said that he comes bringing the same message from god that Jesus and Buddah did. But he recorded it straight away as it was told to him by god and didnt let it get distorted by polotics and chineese wispers..

Thats why religious fundamentalists are soo hardcore about it, because they believe that the Koran is the direct word of god. And in the koran it says that Muslims have the right to defend their religion. Extremeists take this too bluntly and attack whoever they think is undermining their religion when it was more meant to say that if you're under physical attack its OK to take up arms against the aggressor.

anyway.. i digress..

believe me.. they've bought you much more than kebabs and heroin..

And they are living beings that deserve to live just as much as me or you..

/rant

pakage i take it all back...im a total cunt,im completely embarassed about what i wrote before i edited this post....i dont know what i was thinking....

im banning myself from this forum......

i apologise to anyone that already read it......

bro, you dont have to do that.. its all g

yeah I hate all this saber rattling,,,

I envisage more of a push by the capitalist info whores ( the media) towards paranoia and islamaphobia so "we" will be more in tuned to actions such as "tactical nuclear premptive strikes" to "protect our liberty"

but well we all know thats just fucked...

I am very impressed also at packmangs very mature point of view on this issue and mayte I 10000 percent agree with what u have written..

:arrow: