I h8 pissed cricket munters who walk past my house

thr339z

yup I h8 them, I have had to intercept at least 20 o the munter fucks who think my driveway/area round mail box is a toilet, maybe I should charge them...

Or maybe now with the forthcoming genetic screening the gene that creates "sporto munters" should be purged...

sport eugenics ftw I say.,..

that is all

its not the act o pissing on said driveway .that is the PRIMARY issue its that they are fucking drunk as and singing and standing around talking with the "sportos accent/dialect" right side out my window... and its an endless cavelcade of this ..also kicking over and stealing our wheely rubbish bin, and standing out side screaming "hurry up faggot!" to one of their pissed as fuck mates in retro nz cricket gear who is pissing in my driveway

imagine this situation played out in various ways about 30 times , it gets ultra tiresome.

we even had one cricket munter rock in to our flat and I snapped him going up the stairs

na fair enough redstar....what you just described is exactly what i imagined it to be like.... you should wait out there with a box of beers and a hose and just soak those idiots with it every time....see how they like getting pissed on..

I was one of those very munters The game was awesome, we sat in this area that was way above what our tickets cost and spent the whole game yelling abuse at the people in the corporate area. "Why arent there any black people in the corporate area?" "needs more ethnic diversity" "HIGH standard of dress required" (to a guy in an aussie shirt). Then to cap it off at the end of the game my mate strolled in, ordered 3 beers and strolled out again!

Biggups the lower classes!

I was one of those very munters The game was awesome, :

Absolute corker.

walking in a different direction from your place though (999.)

I feel your taking this opportunity to again convey your hate of organised sport and it followers. Im sure you have been involved in many public drunken shenanigans in your time.

Edited by Guest

I was one of those very munters The game was awesome, we sat in this area that was way above what our tickets cost and spent the whole game yelling abuse at the people in the corporate area. "Why arent there any black people in the corporate area?" "needs more ethnic diversity" "HIGH standard of dress required" (to a guy in an aussie shirt). Then to cap it off at the end of the game my mate strolled in, ordered 3 beers and strolled out again!

sorry If I offended there mate , but the contents of your post on the issue absolutely proves to me that you are alil next level,,,

\ fucking wikkid ten points

and your right mr teret I do feel unequivicably that organised sports are a "creation by the state to subjegate the servile masses into promoting and exercuting the implied notions of class and protection of the ideals that the state enlists thru schools , sport the media and racism to protect its own legitimacy and effectivly brainwash and teach that war and patriotism is a good thing.

and yup I have been involved in drunken shenanigans, but more like setting up musical gear on the front porch at 3am on acid and playing an impromptu death metal set to the neighbours,..OR setting rubbish bins on fire (city ones) OR spreypainting, "rugby is a disease we are the cure" on the front walls of the WRFU buildings,,,

but not once have I ever got hopped up on nationalism and yelled homophobic abuse, pissed on mailboxes or had fights cos that guy over there is from the opposing team...

its just not how I roll.

sorry If I offended there mate , but the contents of your post on the issue absolutely proves to me that you are alil next level,,,

\ fucking wikkid ten points

and your right mr teret I do feel unequivicably that organised sports are a "creation by the state to subjegate the servile masses into promoting and exercuting the implied notions of class and protection of the ideals that the state enlists thru schools , sport the media and racism to protect its own legitimacy and effectivly brainwash and teach that war and patriotism is a good thing.

and yup I have been involved in drunken shenanigans, but more like setting up musical gear on the front porch at 3am on acid and playing an impromptu death metal set to the neighbours,..OR setting rubbish bins on fire (city ones) OR spreypainting, "rugby is a disease we are the cure" on the front walls of the WRFU buildings,,,

but not once have I ever got hopped up on nationalism and yelled homophobic abuse, pissed on mailboxes or had fights cos that guy over there is from the opposing team...

its just not how I roll.

brilliant......a+

yup I have been involved in drunken shenanigans, but more like setting up musical gear on the front porch at 3am on acid and playing an impromptu death metal set to the neighbours,..OR setting rubbish bins on fire (city ones) OR spreypainting, "rugby is a disease we are the cure" on the front walls of the WRFU buildings,,.

Awesome! I miss old school band house parties they were the shit!

yup I have been involved in drunken shenanigans, but more like setting up musical gear on the front porch at 3am on acid and playing an impromptu death metal set to the neighbours,..OR setting rubbish bins on fire (city ones) OR spreypainting, "rugby is a disease we are the cure" on the front walls of the WRFU buildings,,.

Awesome! I miss old school band house parties they were the shit!

same! damn the prevalence of electronic music!

and mr cludeo it tis the way that you look at it....

hehehe

and yup I have been involved in drunken shenanigans, but more like setting up musical gear on the front porch at 3am on acid and playing an impromptu death metal set to the neighbours

Lol, I'd rather put up with people pissing on my driveway than have to deal with early morning acid-inspired death metal...

and yup I have been involved in drunken shenanigans, but more like setting up musical gear on the front porch at 3am on acid and playing an impromptu death metal set to the neighbours

Lol, I'd rather put up with people pissing on my driveway than have to deal with early morning acid-inspired death metal...

i agree with you nato but ya gotta admit that would be hilarious if you were on acid and thought "we gotta do this"