Tatoo design/drawing help

chodi

Howdy In the process of designing two tattoos that I want...

Not the best at drawing so would appreciate some help, one is a full back piece and the other is going on my lower leg...

If anyone would be keen to help out - can pay you for your time - I would really appreciate it.

Email me - yeyforjodi@gmail.com or pm me.

Chur.

I have a suggestion: Get "I AM A GUMBY" tattooed right across your back and a bottle of wine on your leg.

Would suit you perfectly.

heh.

OR, just ask Dean to draw it for you, he drew all of mine, he's pretty good at translating random ideas into a really good design.

yeah jody you should talk to ozzy g,he,s an awesome tattoo artist and a really good dude.i think you will find his price very reasonable,plus he has his own equipment so he would be down to come to you probably....send him a pm on here and tell him your one of my mates....

I have a suggestion: Get "I AM A GUMBY" tattooed right across your back and a bottle of wine on your leg.

Would suit you perfectly.

heh.

OR, just ask Dean to draw it for you, he drew all of mine, he's pretty good at translating random ideas into a really good design.

shut your pie hole gumby nuts.

Butt fuck mushy peas.

and besides dude you love me you said so yourself.. I have witnesses. so shame... or is that shame on me that you love me? eh.

yeah jody you should talk to ozzy g,he,s an awesome tattoo artist and a really good dude.i think you will find his price very reasonable,plus he has his own equipment so he would be down to come to you probably....send him a pm on here and tell him your one of my mates....

Thanks heaps for that will see how it goes on Saturday woot woot!

good luck with the tattoo mission

Let us know how you get on!

im gonna start designing the rest of my sleve pretty soon.. gonna just sketch up some basic things i want in it and let the tattoo artist do the rest.

Cant wait, im lookin forward to it

mmmm more ink