one last hit before summers end

D 1

how would we all feel about a drum and bassbaquie in the park summers coming to an end and i feel it would be a good time to cash in i mean not like were short of talentd djs on this web site not to mention the mc,s.personaly i believe it to be a great idea for all us heads out there all genres will be coverd thinking of having it at that mt eden reserve it has stage and good vibe if any one went to the kingsland ave partys well its the same crew so pa is coverd looking for additional subs and a good solid line up so far i can guareente a good day would like assistance to make this happen as it will be a rather large event anyone wishing to play dont hesitate line up should fill quite quikly its all about the love. at this stage nothing is confirmd more interestd in feed back at this stage so wat you think should we smash up a day strictly d&b for all us heads.ive been to similar things in melbourne and i thouraly injoyd it

so if this sounds like your kinda sunday fun day let me no at doneystr@hotmail.com or leave a post. reprenize, repranize,and reprinize for all who dont no

have faith brother wats the point of an indoors grimefest or did you not read the title ill have a word to my main man up stairs ,hence the faith line im sure something can be arranged

I'm keen to help... I have no idea where the mt eden reserve is...

I'm pretty sure you'd need some sort of council permission for something like this.. especially if liquor is involved...

We will need:

1 x Generator

1 x Decks (I can provide my 1210mk5g's)

1 x Mixer

1 x Loud sound system

1 x Sunny saturday day

1 x Hackey Sack

I'm keen to whip out some of my summer tunez aswell, I know you guyz are all into the grimey dark soundz but we don't wanna scare the natives!

Whatever you need D 1 we'll do our best

good to see the love in full effect looking ford to those tunes of yours kritical these are the times that i enjoy the liquid all help is widely appreciatd its not ment to be the sale of the fukin century bash but its ment for just a bit of enjoyment for all who no. personaly i aint lettin go of summer just yet a you?

thanks for the email bruv i only just thought it up and the wheels are rollin chur

Count me in for a mix and some beers in the sun!

We had better try and get some sort of marquee or large tent in case it does rain.

There is a website that you can go to that predicts the weather using the moon. It can predict years into the future and is supposed to be more accurate than the way they use on the news. Anybody know what I'm talking about? I think it's worth checking out before we decide on a date.

Count me in for a mix and some beers in the sun!

We had better try and get some sort of marquee or large tent in case it does rain.

There is a website that you can go to that predicts the weather using the moon. It can predict years into the future and is supposed to be more accurate than the way they use on the news. Anybody know what I'm talking about? I think it's worth checking out before we decide on a date.

lmfao

you can't be serious - nothing short of a quantum computer could accurately predict the weather more than a week in advance IMHO

anyone got a quantum computer?

law of averages predicts that if it rains 2 saturdays in a row then theres absolutely no fucking way to tell if it's going to rain on the third...

d 1 had it spot on, lets just have faith... and maybe a backup plan =)

Umm, yeah that guy lives in NZ and has been interviewed heaps on tv and radio. THey have found that he isn't actually that accurate. He just uses moon and tide patterns as well as various other things to try and predict the weather. Sometimes he is right, sometimes he is completely wrong. Same as me

His name is Ken Ring if you wanna read up on that stuff.

anyone got a quantum computer?

law of averages predicts that if it rains 2 saturdays in a row then theres absolutely no fucking way to tell if it's going to rain on the third...

d 1 had it spot on, lets just have faith... and maybe a backup plan =)

heh well I could probably build a simple one for you if you gave me a few months and a million dollars.

fine print: warranty lasts for 100ms and only works for one program which can't predict the weather

I say keep it casual, if your gonna go out and promote it and put money in bla bla bla your most likely gonna get stung by noise control and whoever keeps track of permits and shit. Casual dj sets too, follow the flow with a bit of amnesty.