Good TV series

Pakage

Gotta agree with Entourage and Outrageous Fortune. And I'm onto my 4th episode of Boston Legal for the day - at home with that flu of yours Package!

Eh! So not keen to catch that aye! Starting school on Monday. Maybe I should stay away from you girls this weekend.

yea man ... its fucking crazy aight,,,!

each episode has a theme ranging from "love" to "patience".. in the show theres all these puppet charecters who do bizzare shit and bits with kids messing with adults minds,,,

In the patience episode everything is real drawm out like each scene, so much so its actually painful, and just when it nearly gets to much they stop the episode and apoligise and state that they will erase the episode so the way they do that is play the episode up to that point in rewind at the same speed.....

and man o man it gets fucking bizzare then,, so bizzare I had to stop the dvd and walk away.. and thats saying alot coming from me...

I think that this show should be watched at least once by everyone ,, its just that good... it smashes all we know and love but leaves you begging for more ...

entourage is fuckin dope.....that last ep of season 4 fucked me off a bit though.kanye west totally buzzkilled that ep for me....but i guess they left it open for another season....

that show redstar is talking about is amazing....ive only seen one ep but wowzers....."thats some gooooooooooood sh......"

wicked you guys are all into twin peaks,when i was at high school that show was the hot shit and somebody made a laura palmer body with a mannequin wrapped in glad wrap and stuck it in one of the many many backwoods trails we used in titirangi for shortcuts.....scared the fuckin shit out of us the first time we saw it and then it was brilliant for scaring girls on the way to parties....

im quite into that kiwi show...."singing bee"...its awesome watching doonghi new zealanders embarrass themselves on national telly.

Hows about...

The Generation Game (hah)

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Parker Lewis Can't Lose

Hangin' With Mr Cooper

Married With Children

Red Dwarf

Quantum Leap

The Young Ones!

Saved By The Bell

Trap Door (plasticine characters)

Justice League