The Dontionary

kritical

You've heard of the English Dictionary..

Well this is the Don-tionary...

Ever had difficulty reading one of D1's posts? Think of this thread as your Donglrish translation dictionary...

Before we get into the translation, just a few things to note about Donglrish.

1: Punctuation is not needed as it slows down the typist.

2: Capital letters should only be used for emphisis and are not needed for nouns and so forth.

Right here we go, here we shall take a sentance written in Donglish and convert it into English as an example.

oh good to see dontinary taken effect nice one bruv not my type but if she got sister i be in, burnet maybe thats how i like me coffe.friction it is look out don camo be ther you cant miss him,

Great pronounciation of Donglish Brother*, that person of the female gender is not of my pickings however is she were to have a sibling of the same gender whom were endowed with darker hair I would be inclined to pursue her. Brunettes are fine. So we shall see eachother at DJ Friction later perhaps? Watch out for me wearing camoflauged clothing items, shouldn't be too hard to spot.

*bruv or in english 'Brother' doesn't nessessarily mean male sibling, this is a slang word for 'friend'.

Now the benifits of Donglish are clear, not only did it take half the time to read and write the sentance, it also saves almost twice the space on our web server.

Next lesson we will introduce you to some common words of Donglish including 'ez' and 'julliez' and hopefully you to can save yourself hours of useless typing.

ez

Todays lesson we will cover the Donglish word 'ez' or in English "Take it Easy"

Here are some some examples of how to use 'ez'.

ez bruv

Take it easy friend

If you were paying attention last lesson you will know that bruv means Brother which is slang for Friend or Mate.

jullie

Todays lesson we will cover the Donglish word 'jullie' or in English "Attractive female"

Here are some some examples of how to use 'jullie' in a sentance.

bring julliez!!!

Make sure you invite your attractive female friends please

You may have noticed that the plural of jullie is infact julliez. Although using an 's' for plurals is acceptable in Donglish, it is far more common to use a 'z' as it looks much cooler.

repranize

Todays lesson we will cover the Donglish word 'repranize' or in English "Would you kindly Recognise and/or Represent please"

Here are some some examples of how to use 'reprenize' in a sentance.

yea boh that waz phat! reprenize!!!

I aggree my fellow Drum & Bass Soldier, that was indeed a combination of awesome and cool. Would you kindly Recognise and/or Represent my previous statement if it pleases you

That's it for todays lessons, more next week

chur sup good to see the education beginin, big ups to the kritical be bouncin me solid much luv smash it, hope it does get contagious , be good to see the crew in fill effect t shirts out soon look out for me reprenize for life weres that secret hand shake at bruv keeping it tight for all who dont no.

Donglish

chur sup good to see the education beginin, big ups to the kritical be bouncin me solid much luv smash it, hope it does get contagious , be good to see the crew in fill effect t shirts out soon look out for me reprenize for life weres that secret hand shake at bruv keeping it tight for all who dont no.

English

Greetings, glad to see you are starting to teach the way of the Don. Kind regards to Kritical who is presenting my uniqueness in all its glory. Thanks friend, keep up the good work. I sure hope this catches on as it would be swell to see our friends following suit. The official t-shirts will be out soon so make sure to keep an eye out for me. "Recognise and/or represent" for ever, don't forget the secret hand shake friend.

ah yes ez on the switch, they try keep it down but we on the rise say riddumz and rhymez - nuff souljahs unite.. don juan like ya dun no,, couchville not slouchville cant get no sleep when we on the creep - stylez wize we reck it, repranize fool - dont sweat it

here some more words straight out of the book see if ya can decifer.

smash central

slow tapping road dog

sweet up your shit

bolts

see you on the rewind

rinse cycle(im sure we all no this one)

hay not to fast there the special need to no for only those in the no

hmm trap door spider arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get in here juillie

and fuk wat am i on about is this wat you get being born in the desert under the hot sun fuk work i jus get shit for free, praise the donglish.hookups chur how was yours

Edited by Guest