Good movies you've seen lately..

Aphra

texas chainsaw massacre : the beginning <-- nobody lives cept the guy with the chainsaw! haha fk those cheeze horror films where the hero always lives...

yea saw tht last night ... its decent enough. pretty squirm-tastic. its set during vietnam era. in my opinion doesnt really show much of a 'beginning' more just like another slaughter of teenagers a few years before the original.

still..... good if u like gore. and chainsaws.

texas chainsaw massacre : the beginning <-- nobody lives cept the guy with the chainsaw! haha fk those cheeze horror films where the hero always lives...

yea saw tht last night ... its decent enough. pretty squirm-tastic. its set during vietnam era. in my opinion doesnt really show much of a 'beginning' more just like another slaughter of teenagers a few years before the original.

oh so its like Texas chainsaw massacre 2? I just thought you were talking about the original. Ooo i dunno if i could do it aye. We watched House of Wax the other night and it freaked me out! Yvonne was crying like a little girl haha! And I had to turn off the remake of TCM.. I did like the original though

oh so its like Texas chainsaw massacre 2? I just thought you were talking about the original. Ooo i dunno if i could do it aye. We watched House of Wax the other night and it freaked me out! Yvonne was crying like a little girl haha! And I had to turn off the remake of TCM.. I did like the original though

How anyone can get freaked out by a movie starring Paris Hilton, I just dont know... Well, I guess that a movie about wax-figures would definitely suit her acting style.

I imagine I would get freaked out by a movie staring paris hilton

The last movie I saw with Paris Hilton in it was boring and lacked any decent action...

... the night vision shots were kinda cool though...

house of wax was possibly one of the stupidest horror movie ideas ive ever seen. the original was SLIGHTLY better, but the house is ACTUALLY made out of wax. and it melts in the end. coming from an architects point of view, its just fuckn rediculous. The only slightly decent points are the squirmy bits when people get fingers cut of and that. but it seems like tht is done in every horror nowadays.

but yea, paris gets fucked in that movie. that seems to be he role in every appearance on the screen/monitor

I imagine I would get freaked out by a movie staring paris hilton

The last movie I saw with Paris Hilton in it was boring and lacked any decent action...

... the night vision shots were kinda cool though...

You've been on fire the last 2 days