I've just go here :)

phonetics

Hey all,

I've just got to Napier from England and I'm looking for fellow DnB people to hang out with/mix tunes and generally whatever really If anyone's in the Napier area then give me a shout! I'm also looking for somewhere to live so if anyone has got a spare room going then that would be sweet.

I've noticed folk tend to like it quiet round here, so I'm looking to live with a turntablist or someone who's into DnB/dubstep/noise. That would be ideal.

Cheers,

Tom.

Sup man,

welcome

Most of our members are from the auckland region to be honest. there are a few from around the country, but not toooo many, so it might be a bit hard to find someone from these boards in napier.

Another site you can try is bassdrop.co.nz which might be a bit better for finding someone down there however bassdrop is mainly based in wellington.

past that, you could even try on biggie.co.nz which is a general dance music site with a pretty big memberlist from around the country.

hope this helps!

ez

Nice one mate

cheers for the different web links and stuff. I'll check them out. It would be ace to get something going in Napier too, there's not much as regards to night life here

I'm gonna be here for the foreseeable future and will pop up to Auckland when i get the chance!

Thanks again

You're both very much correct!

I've finally dragged my meagre possessions 11,677 miles and finally landed. I'm loving it here already, the weather is ace, the girls cute and the wine good!

I just want new decks, so i can cure my withdrawal symptoms - argh?! I brought a stack o' vinyl too which needs attention

Are all you guys living in Auckland?

Take it easy

You're both very much correct!

I've finally dragged my meagre possessions 11,677 miles and finally landed. I'm loving it here already, the weather is ace, the girls cute and the wine good!

I just want new decks, so i can cure my withdrawal symptoms - argh?! I brought a stack o' vinyl too which needs attention

Are all you guys living in Auckland?

Take it easy

Yeah most of us on here are in Auckland with a few exceptions here and there...

If you do make a trip up here let us know and I'm sure you'll be more than welcome for a mix and a drink at one of our places.