o.k. who's the slut?

joachim

HAHAHA!!! I know who she is aswell. I remember her telling me that this happend on the night there and i cracked up and now its so much funnier to be mentioned in a Online interview and cause a forum commotion!!

She did the same thing when she was at the autobots was chatting with the guy after he has finished and went for a cigi and said the same thing to him haha.

HAHAHA!!! I know who she is aswell. I remember her telling me that this happend on the night there and i cracked up and now its so much funnier to be mentioned in a Online interview and cause a forum commotion!!

She did the same thing when she was at the autobots was chatting with the guy after he has finished and went for a cigi and said the same thing to him haha.

So it seems the "slut" tag may, in fact, be totally appropriate?

depends if she's actually givin' up the goods

depends if she's actually givin' up the goods

Good point. If not she's just a "tease".

there's only two ways this thread can possibly deliver:

1. A post from the lady herself

2. pix?

Cosign.

My preference is for pics!

But a post would be comedy as well!

also needs ten new people signing up to the site to defend her after she makes said post imo