no drinking for 1 month

cramer

ive got an arrangement with my mate toby that we wont drink for 1 month, not a drop.

we've been talking about it for a few months and it started on monday.

it is now friday, and im feeling the pinch.

there is a dinner tonight with possible hotties and also also a going away bash.

toby is hinting that we should pull out... im feeling inclined.

am i a useless piece of shit if i do so?

or am i a young buck who only lives once and it was a stupid idea in the first place...?

i remain torn.. any thoughts/word of wisdom?

what are your reasons for wanting to stop drinking?

if you want to stop then stop, if you don't want to then don't... it's pretty simple really. If you do want to stop then nothing is stopping you from having a good night... you can even use it as a conversational topic with the hotties:

"like my fruit juice? i'm on the hard stuff tonight..."

"haha yeah are you sick or something?"

"well actually...................... "

I reckon stand strong and dont drink dude i once did about three months of absolutlely no drinking drugs smoking and anyone who knows me knows thats impressive.

I had a great time going out and not getting on it i could actually remember what i did that night. Plus let your liver have a rest bro it will thank you for it.

The only down side is seeing how retarded your friends look when their hammered and having to listen to drunken ranting.

"Hey duuude ww wwwhhhat youuu doooing tomorrrrrow"

10 seconds later

"Hey duuude ww wwwhhhat youuu doooing tomorrrrrow"

10 mins later

"Hey duuude ww wwwhhhat youuu doooing to oh shiv did iiiii already asp you tat"

i had a few benders lately that shattered my spirit and my bank balanace. i thought it might be a good idea to see what life was like with no liks.

but i dont really wanna go out tonight and get bored quickly and go home (as normally happens when im sober)

i know the answer is to drink but not to excess... maybe my policy should be no spirits and no weed. the combo of those two always makes me get into mischief...

im pretty useless to be asking an open forum for advice... i should be able to decide for myself... just a confused and lost soul i guess...

Funny you should say this.. 2 of my mates just tried to do the exact same thing and just fucked out this week..

First guy fucked out on Wednesday. Excuse: His good mates birthday dinner, he kind of had to drink.. Valid.

Second guy fucked out last night. His excuse: DJing at a gig with 12 dozen free beers for DJs.. Valid.

Your excuse: hotties.. Valid.

Drink up son.

bloody zilla, some of us weren't born crack babies breast fed with a goon.

shot grindage, i think i really needed to hear stories of other cats bitching out.

ill will let you know if i succumb.

like the Hennessy pictures cramer

hehe.. sippin on Paradis right now joys of working for the company

paradis? damn. need a new man? im handsome, charming, and a musical genius, check the rhyme forum

this thread requires Teret!

excessive tea consumption is your answer

Word man, I gave up for 9 months, By the end of it I could down a box of tea from pre drinks till dero. Also, increasing drug consumption helps.

Funny you should say this.. 2 of my mates just tried to do the exact same thing and just fucked out this week..

First guy fucked out on Wednesday. Excuse: His good mates birthday dinner, he kind of had to drink.. Valid.

Second guy fucked out last night. His excuse: DJing at a gig with 12 dozen free beers for DJs.. Valid.

Your excuse: hotties.. Valid.

Drink up son.

soooo how goes the NO drinking.. right on easter Teheheheheeh

YOU couldn't handle giving up drinking for a whole day, let alone a whole month... Cross-eyed booze-hag.

Up your bum no babies! you can't talk... hmm? going to any vineyards this weekend my friend?

Better watch out or might start telling the G/F stories

soooo how goes the NO drinking.. right on easter Teheheheheeh

YOU couldn't handle giving up drinking for a whole day, let alone a whole month... Cross-eyed booze-hag.

Up your bum no babies! you can't talk... hmm? going to any vineyards this weekend my friend?

Better watch out or might start telling the G/F stories

I'm only going to a vineyard this weekend because YOU suggested it!!!!!

If you're going to stop for easter that's all good, as easter is generally about good times and getting blitzed, but you should try start again after maybe not make it 1 month try for two weeks.

It took me 6 attempts to make it to the 1 month and realised after having withdrawl symptoms after 3 days that I may had a wee problem.

I saved heaps of cash as I was averaging about $200 a week boozing... that in itself is a massive incentive. You can always celebrate your 1 month with a massive blinder (with your saved cash)

I think its something we should all do once in a while.

pffft using me as your excuse.

you're lame.

you're a fricken booze hag if ever I saw one.

Using your birthday as an excuse... hmm, yea that IS kinda lame. maybe I wont bother going then.

Hahahaha, I hardly ever drink anyways, goofball.

You can call me a pot-head all you like, but I aint no boozehag!

(And I'm certainly not the world famous "Cross-eyed Boozehag"... you KNOW that was originally YOUR nickname missy)

And you cant pull out any "stories" about me either... unless you want me to pull out a lovely story involving a GTS-R Holden, $500 and a guy named "Stretch"... huh? Or maybe the awesome story of a guy named Brett and a bunch of sunflowers? Or maybe.... yea you get the idea, smartypants.

Anyway, what are you guys gonna be wearing on Sunday? Do you wanna go casual, or fancy? (Yes, I am looking for any and every excuse to wear my new suit.)

pffft using me as your excuse.

you're lame.

you're a fricken booze hag if ever I saw one.

Using your birthday as an excuse... hmm, yea that IS kinda lame. maybe I wont bother going then.

Hahahaha, I hardly ever drink anyways, goofball.

You can call me a pot-head all you like, but I aint no boozehag!

(And I'm certainly not the world famous "Cross-eyed Boozehag"... you KNOW that was originally YOUR nickname missy)

And you cant pull out any "stories" about me either... unless you want me to pull out a lovely story involving a GTS-R Holden, $500 and a guy named "Stretch"... huh? Or maybe the awesome story of a guy named Brett and a bunch of sunflowers? Or maybe.... yea you get the idea, smartypants.

Anyway, what are you guys gonna be wearing on Sunday? Do you wanna go casual, or fancy? (Yes, I am looking for any and every excuse to wear my new suit.)

You little cunt! there was that one time on the top of Mt Eden when you told me you loved me.. (under the influence of something a rather maybe but still you said it and there are witnesses) so you care so fuck you!

Crap too tired to ACTUALLY think of stories about you.. but don't you worry your pretty little head off I've got THREE days muahahahaha.

ok you ACTUALLY just asked me WHAT to wear in a forum... you're so gay right now wear whatever you like because with the concrete block and rope tied to your ankles it will only be the fish who see what you wear anyway we're gonna throw you off the ferry.

shame.

hehe we'll probably be smart casual.. I'm going shopping because I can.. would you like me to get stacy to call you and you can compare outfits?