Whats ya job?

Dold

Im freakin bored at work right now.. Got me thinking, what does everone do for a job?

My company manufactures mototrcycle accessories, selling our shit to bike shops. Anyone want an Arai helmet wholesale? heh..

Na yeah, any interesting ones out there?

I'm twiddling my thumbs at the mo however..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work for Moet Hennessy, we sell Champagne, Cognac, still wines and some other luxury spirits...

Been here nearly a year, I was in customer services now work in credit control

Its pretty full on at the best of times, but it has it's perks, like my third trip to Australia in 8 months next week

And for the record... it IS MoeT (pronounce the T people!!!!!)

Oh, and I do freight/logistics as well

you sell your soul to the devil more like!!! hehehe who do you work for?

ex freightie myself *shudders* still check to see what vessels are in whenever I drive past the ports...

tragic.

Sys Admin/I.T Manager for a company that makes animal-health products (vet medicines for cows, horses etc.). We have full on-site laboratories with geeks in white coats and all that shit.

Fun Fact: I can get a staff discount on a 25 litre bucket of lube. (It's what vets use to lube their arm up when they're about to jam it up a cows keister, it's chemically identical to KY)

Fuck I'm glad I only work on the computers around here.

Well I ain't makin no Flux Capacitors like Tim, or booze hagging it up like Jodi...

But I do spend all day developing systems which Juzz probably uses almost daily... my specialty is Windows based Programming. Working for WorldxChange. Was sitting about 3 meters away from Paul before he left us... I miss playing games with him.

Full time Construction Manager and uni student. Never ending weeks and long looong hours. Sweet work though, swearing and general abuse is not only tolerated but enouraged.

my job

I manage the office for http://www.allrealestate.co.nz

I'd also like to take the time to big up office managers for making everyone's job that little bit easier

Edited by Guest

Some interesting jobs

I'm a student studying culinary arts (cheffing) not quite sure what I wanna be when I leave. Not soo keen on the whole hot kitchen side of things but leaning towards pastry or maybe catering.

I also look after babies in my spare time.. good money, easy, fun, interesting.

I'm thinking about maybe combining the two to be someones nanny/cook