Whats ya job?

Dold

Web development and general I.T. / entrepreneur

Day to day I run newzealandgirls.co.nz and do work for a couple of party pill companies, but after hours I run my own little money making schemes. I had a pretty sweet gig selling chems on tripme.co.nz until the ban.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day to day I run newzealandgirls.co.nz and do work for a couple of party pill companies, but after hours I run my own little money making schemes. I had a pretty sweet gig selling chems on tripme.co.nz until the ban.

haha, rad site to run day to day mate!

Perhaps you get a discount on lube too (though no sticking arms up backsides im sure haha)

all you need now is a rock and roll website

I work for a recording studio/rehearsal space/venue as an audio engineer.

It's fucking such a sweet job as most days I come to work when I want and then often just spend the day twiddling knobs for either my music or other peoples.

Having said that, sometimes the hours can be a touch crazy but hey I knew that before I got into this kind of thing!

haha, rad site to run day to day mate!

Perhaps you get a discount on lube too (though no sticking arms up backsides im sure haha)

all you need now is a rock and roll website

haha fuck that. "sex drugs and drum n bass"

Smart Marine. I sell fishing gear and talk about boats and fishing all day. Its awesome.

*also fulltime student

haha i worked there a few years ago in my holidays from school haha crazy. im first year uni funfun

haha i worked there a few years ago in my holidays from school haha crazy. im first year uni funfun

Oh real, its quite good eh? Decent pay, Easy work, Nice enough dudes (my boss is a dnbhead and the guy out back is a big dubstep fan - Teret and Merge's mate apparently) and not that many wankers to deal with. Small world.

i build scaffolding for dickhead tradesmen to fit new spouting and build/paint houses mostly....last week we built a frickin huge one in the bird aviary at the zoo.

mostly i just carry heavy steel up and down the worst drive ways in ak....

my job sucks so bad....every day i feel rundown,tired and bored.....

does anyone have a job for me...????

anything considered at this stage.....anything except my body going anywhere near cows...my sanity is at stake here....(whats left of it)

I work for tvnz taking care of the day to day business of maintaining http://www.tvnzondemand.co.nz and I also look after our youtube page http://www.youtube.com/tvnz

It's pretty sweet, good foot into the industry I hope to dominate one day and my work-mates are cool.

*all work related enquiries to still come through the feedback forums on the site and not through this thread pls kthnxsby

Oh real, its quite good eh? Decent pay, Easy work, Nice enough dudes (my boss is a dnbhead and the guy out back is a big dubstep fan - Teret and Merge's mate apparently) and not that many wankers to deal with. Small world.

how long you worked there? all th schiphorsts still work there haha? fuck yeah small world, i enjoyed it heaps there good crowd and was sweet money for doing fuckall haha