Whats ya job?

Dold

....last week we built a frickin huge one in the bird aviary at the zoo.

That sounds like a dope place to be around... too bad was only for the one job

yeah it was cool being at the zoo for a couple days....i might try get a job there feeding hippos or something...none of the zoo employees seemed stressed out or really overworked which i am everyday...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electronics engineer

ATM i'm designing the next generation of oscillators for GPS receivers which will go in cellphones and cars and they're even talking about putting them into cameras in the reasonably near future

Is this for Rakon?!? lets hope a democrat gets into power this comming election otherwise you'll be designing GPS for the next gen smart bomb as well.

i'm doing my last day today at the surf shop, and starting back at snow-centre selling snowboards next week. if ya "need" anything snowboard related come se me down there i'll hook you up proper.

this is not my life long dream.

in fact, i'd like to be working in the graphic design/advertising industry. so if anyone has any projects they'd like help with or any work experience available.... i'm working on my portfolio.

though, this whole work thing is really a distraction from the true occupation of my time - Surfing.

I'm Store Manager at Drum City.

Snap, I live right down the end of that driveway/dodgy alleyway/warehouse loading bay that's across the road from your shop. Balmoral for the win!

I can't decide what I wanna be when I grow up so I'm temping at the moment til I can figure it out.

Working in an office (for me anyways)= lose... Zero care or committment = win!