CERN could destroy all life on Earth!!

bugsy

Science behind this is a joke, they just want attention. US courts have no legality in euroland anywho.

so it won't kill the earth? (or can't?)

I hope not lol... I wonder what the critical mass is in order to create a black hole to destroy earth...

so it won't kill the earth? (or can't?)

I hope not lol... I wonder what the critical mass is in order to create a black hole to destroy earth...

No, it can't. The problem is scientists just say that there is a very very very small chance it COULD rather than saying it won't ever happen. Same as the theory of evolution. For the record, the guys who brought this case up are not scientists, they are only speculating.

Some thought that detonating an Atomic weapon above ground may ignite the atmosphere in a doomsday kind of way...

One the theories (A Black Hole will suck us all up) they put forward is widely discounted also as the same physics that suggest a Black hole could be created also determine that the black hole would collapse... so for them to even say that a black hole may be created and linger at all relies on the fact that it will collapse or else there's no physics behind the argument to back it up...

This will go ahead... no doubt about it... one of the greatest feats of Science this Millennium... along with Fusion Reactors

has anyone read dan brown - angels and demons (i'm pretty sure its that book not da vinci code [cant remember]) the first part of the book talks about "CERN" and the particle whatsamajiga.

sorry, i'm tired but I kinda get what I mean.