im such a doonghi....

zeb

went out and bought a new midi keyboard today and frantically rode home on the bmx one handed and after ripping open the box with excitement like a lil kid at christmas i realised that i still had a disc stuck in my computer(for the last two months) so i cant run the install disc for the midi until i get my computer fixed which will take god knows how long after i take it in......fuck!!!!!!!!!

bro... there's always a way with computers... If it's just the cd-rom thats stuck I would say transfer the contents of the cd off on to a memory stick or similar and get it on the pc that way...

otherwise a cd-rom drive is cheap to buy and you don't need to take it somewhere further than to me or someone else here clued up on that shit... if you want help with it txt me bro..ez

i dont think you understand bro....there is a disc inside my computer and it wont come out.therefore no other discs can be inserted.....

its still under warranty so its no biggie takin it in to get fixed,its just annoying cos i wanna play with this new midi keyboard.

its a mac so i cant just pry open the cd tray with a fork or some shit either,there is no cd tray....(i wouldve tried that)

i dont think you understand bro....there is a disc inside my computer and it wont come out.therefore no other discs can be inserted.....

its still under warranty so its no biggie takin it in to get fixed,its just annoying cos i wanna play with this new midi keyboard.

its a mac so i cant just pry open the cd tray with a fork or some shit either,there is no cd tray....(i wouldve tried that)

what mark means is take the disk and put it into someone elses comp and transfer it to a memory stick... or just do what craig mentioned...

if the draw is just jammed stuck, use a paper clip, spread it out so you have a thin piece of wire and slide it in to the tiny hole on the cd rom drawer (normally near the button) this will release the locking mechanism from the drawer and eject the CD - this works on both Laptops & Desktop PCs..

I've got a few PCs round the place where this is the only method i have to open and close the draw - they still read the disks fine, but i'm a lazy cunt and not keen to replace it..

if the draw is just jammed stuck, use a paper clip, spread it out so you have a thin piece of wire and slide it in to the tiny hole on the cd rom drawer (normally near the button) this will release the locking mechanism from the drawer and eject the CD - this works on both Laptops & Desktop PCs..

all sorted....took it in to this awesome dude who ripped my computer to bits in seconds and got the disc out,then he put my computer back together so we could try another disc to find out if it was the disc or cd drive and whaddya know...its the drive.so he ordered me another one and im styling on thursday free of charge....