Two faced baby born in India

EuphoricMilk

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4470314a10.html

An apparently healthy baby girl with two faces has been born in northern India, media reports say.

The girl has been drawing crowds to the family's mud-and-brick house in a town 50km from New Delhi, Agence France Presse reported.

"She's fed through one mouth and sucks her thumb with the other. We use whichever mouth is free to feed her," her father, factory worker Vinod Kumar, told AFP.

Kumar admitted he was "a little scared" when he first saw his daughter, but she was a healthy baby who was eating and breathing normally, AFP said.

"Whatever God has given me is acceptable. What can we do about it?"

Some in the deeply conservative Hindu nation see the baby as a deity.

The baby is yet to be named.

Doctors said separating the two heads was not possible because the skulls were fused together, AFP said.

The girl's birth occurred just a few months after Indian docotors removed the extra limbs of two-year-old Lakshmi Tatma, who was born with four arms and legs.

Far out!

now if all the ears and eyes etc actually work that would be really out there.

I could understand if there was another head and it didnt work, but having both work wtf? Does that mean there is one brain split over both heads?

That means the kid has control of 4 eyes, two noses and two mouths... All of which are interconnected WTF? That is evolution people

Neuroscientists have to check that out

jeepers...saw this on the news last night.....fuckin skitz as....some tings just shouldnt be...

It's not exactly like one half is malignant, or there is a seperate brain trapped in there. It's just that she has the ability to operate both mouths and noses at once, and it all seems they all feed into the one tube in the throat... I woner If she will be able to speak with both at once? I see a future beat-box champion in the making, or she can do her own duets

My only query is if all 4 eyes work, now that would be cool.

• 3 weeks later...