Solar Storm Warning...

Known One

if thats true, we still got a few years, because what were seeing (when looking at the sun) was sent away from the sun years ago at the speed of light, i'm not sure how far away from the earth the sun is, but yeah far enough i think.

Its like when u look at the stars at night, theres a positibility that they dont exist anymroe and your looking at the light sent/reflected off them years ago when they were still there?

trippy shit really

The sun's light takes about 8 minutes to reach the Earth after it has been emitted from the sun's surface. The time it takes for light to reach planets in our Solar System varies from about 3 minutes for Mercury, to about 5.3 hours for Pluto

But you're right though... we have a few years to wait before the storm... around 2010 till it peaks

dude,...

Just cut off your own leg and eat it please. im not keen to be cannibalized just yet!

But keen for the rioting! wil there be looting? If the worlds gonna end, i really wanna watch it on a 42" Plazma screen were gonna loot from noel leemings

so keen for rioting

1st stop, rebel sports for some ice hockey gears, then foodtown for a trolley, followed by a visit to dmc for some gears. Placemakers for materials to batten up teh house and its on.

of course work can get fuct and im gonna use the van to get me some drugs and im gonna get fuct up and jam the last few days of existance.

bliss

not worried always a profit of the man above those in service always get the lucky break so ummm,eat a phat dik and suks to be you im already saved for those who dont no. come check it

:confuse: <- That's me trying to figure out your post

I left my donticionary at home

Heh don't go banking on the rapture just yet you apocalypse stirrer you... sunspots don't really have very much effect on the Earth's temperature at all... like they say in the article, the only really noticeable effect it will have here is disrupting communications a little due to the effect the storm has on the ionisphere etc. oh and making cool pics like these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sunspot_TRACE.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:AuroraB.jpg

• 2 months later...