GTA IV Anticipation Thread

Pakage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of gangster are you in this GTA ?

a spick... itilian? he looks kinda dirty white trash in the poster...

i was the most gangsterous mother fuckaa in san andreas. i got quite a way through the game, but preferred to revert back to when it was just gang wars. living street, blasting heat, getting hookers to suck my feet.

in this new one imma customise my guy to have red hair, red beard and a big tattoo on his arm. when the cops try to lock me up i wont stop murdering and racking up stars till the army has to nuke me.

I was wondering that - I assume its the 'burlesque' club ?

na, i assume u mean the caberet club? thats just crappy magicians and jugglers, i ended up having to kill everyone there i was so bored. My Date didnt like me after that though .

Found the strip club but cant get in it!! bah mayb u need to do a mission to unlock it? Cant find any hookers either!!! Niko is getting angry............

man, you gota put in the cheat to get the helicopter with all the guns on it, omg hahahah so fun..... cracks me up when you fall out of the chopper like 3km in the air.... can you say free fall hahaha

WTF?

They said there would be no flying/skydiving in this one?

If this helicopter bizzo is true then I just became 76.456% more excited about getting a PS3 and GTA IV.

Well I think he means the chopper is up as high as it goes and you just jump out

And I think the words epic fail will follow as you're right and there is no sky diving or anything in this one from what R* have said.

They always mentioned there will be helicopters in the game, just no planes. So I am hoping you can pilot the hunter like in VC and SA.

so you can fly the helicopter in gta4 fuck!!!! i allways wonderered "playing gta3" what would the helicopter be like. all i need is about a grand and a dark room and i will find out.

you get an apache helicopter in GTA San Andreas.

and a harrier jump jet

a thats a ps2 title isnt it?, ive got gta3 and im still fully into it now , man gotta get that ps3!!!