Sayonara

Pakage

• 2 weeks later...

IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well.. sort of.

heres an update for ya's

I moved outta higher ground today and into their half way house thing. its on calgary street in balmoral. its just a normal house on the street. 6 bedrooms, theres just 4 of us there at the moment. its pretty sweet really. we have to be up by 8am for breakfast, home by 6pm for dinner and then i have to be back home by 10:00pm for my bail conditions. We have a house meeting on monday with one of the counsellors from HG and we have to go to 3 NA or AA meetings a week atleast. but apart from that i can do pretty much whatever i want eh. all rent, food and utilities are paid for + I get about $120 a week travelling costs from winz. its pretty sweet really. its a good way to just chill and garuntee i stay off the drugs and alcohol till i go to court for sentencing on the 6th of november. Its lookin pretty good for my case really. At the most i think ill get some Home D but i could even just get off with supervision or a suspended sentence or something eh. One guy who went through HG was on some pretty heavy meth manufacture charges which had a 6-8year starting point and he got off with 1 year home D.. so with my starting point of 2-4years Im pretty hopefull that i wont even get any home D. But nothings for sure, i mean hell.. i could even still go to jail technically, but i doubt it. it will just send me soo many steps backwards..

im just gonna take it ez of the next 5 weeks till i get sentenced and enjoy just chillin out. So if anyone's bored during the day and is keen to catch up just gimmi a holla. keen to go out for coffee's and have some other good clean fun.

more will be revealed.

ez peeps.

I'm back on 4 Oct and have been known to lurk in the bml region on occasion... We'll have to hit up i scream stop for a kick ass banana split when I'm back. Plus they have a little rainbow ramp covered in astro turf you can walk over to select your flavours

Can't wait to see you again bud!

I'm back on 4 Oct and have been known to lurk in the bml region on occasion... We'll have to hit up i scream stop for a kick ass banana split when I'm back. Plus they have a little rainbow ramp covered in astro turf you can walk over to select your flavours

Can't wait to see you again bud!

where the hell is that place...???

that has date night written all over it...ahem...cheap date night