You be the Judge!

Richard M

They've been hyping this up for a month on talkback. Sounds pretty right sided so I'll be tuning in (more likely recording given that it's the sunday of a long weekend and I'll be written off by midday)

Too be honest I believe there are huge political, financial & economic gains to be reaped if you back human caused global warming!

Eg. Al Gore

If you voice your own opinion and say that global warming isn't caused by humans you're labeled as a heretic, attacked from every direction and this is mainly due to the masses being spoon feed media hysteria. /rant

Make up ya own minds...

global warming ......

and the cause of most of the enviromental damage leading to global warming is from the industrial revolution not from modern pollution, so keep driving ur suv it wont make any difference, the damage has been done.

well thats the "other school" of thought. plenty online to back it up.

also look for info on "water wars" they are coming

hmmm, always a touchy subject. I reckon the Earth is warming up, no doubt with that...but as to whether we're at fault? Who f***ing knows in all honesty? No-one.

CFC's definately caused the hole in the ozone though, chemically proven, but apparently that's repairing itself ever since we banned CFC's in products. According to NASA there won't be a hole by 2070. Can't be ar*ed with the link but i read it on the NASA site somewhere...and the hole is only open from August to September too. So when someone says New Zealand is underneath the ozone, its only for 2 months of the year, apparently!

If you voice your own opinion and say that global warming isn't caused by humans you're labeled as a heretic, attacked from every direction and this is mainly due to the masses being spoon feed media hysteria. /rant

Make up ya own minds...

Truer words...

Too be honest I believe there are huge political, financial & economic gains to be reaped if you back human caused global warming!

Eg. Al Gore

Make up ya own minds...

Yes, the "masses" are all stupid robots, and only YOU, the most super-est person of all, are smart enough to see through the lies and deception (a.k.a: HARD FACTUAL SCIENCE), to the truth, that global warming is a conspiracy between the climate scientists of the world and the sunscreen, swimwear and window tinting manufacturers, in order to sell you more "summer" products in fear of the "Great Warming".

/sarcasm

Give me a break.

I was under the impression that 'our' current knowledge and understanding on the topic merely highlighted the fact that we do not have enough information nor the understanding to 'significantly' infer a causal relationship between the morphology of a 'natural global climate phenomena' and the morphology of a 'human induced global climate phenomena'.

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:15 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard M wrote:

Eg. Al Gore

Make up ya own minds...

Dr Weazel wrote:

Yes, the "masses" are all stupid robots, and only YOU, the most super-est person of all, are smart enough to see through the lies and deception (a.k.a: HARD FACTUAL SCIENCE), to the truth, that global warming is a conspiracy between the climate scientists of the world and the sunscreen, swimwear and window tinting manufacturers, in order to sell you more "summer" products in fear of the "Great Warming".

/sarcasm

Give me a break.

All I'm saying is don't eat everything they feed you unquestioned!

ANYWAY...

Each to his own Weazel! Don't hate on a Playa!

yeah i mean if you doubt left wing beliefs, that your somehow on the right wing side of things, anybody is an idiot who just follows everyone else for not making up their own mind, theres too much of that these days, people following rules on beliefs!