pet hates??

Tim

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Road works

round the corner from my street there are 4 roads that have been blocked off - which means i have to take a really long 100x busier road

People that try to speak to you while you are on the phone

like dude can you not see what I am doing - one guy at work sits there and taps me till i get off the phone. screaming at him to stop fucking touching me! doesn't make him stop argh

People who dont know how to walk down a foot path.. i hate those cunts, always stepping in front of other people and not knowing wether to go left or right and slow walkers who walk 4 wide - they are cunts to

When somebody sends you me link and says, oh bro check this out, then it turns out to be something unfit for human consumption but its too late, the damage has already been done and the image permanently burnt into my brain.

fat women, especially when i see them eating junk.

women with moustaches.

look in the mirror you fugly piece of sludge

and do something about it

same goes for oversized males... stop wasting our food, it makes stuff more expensive...

also

gotta respect dem b*tches

pls refrian from using the word c*nt

have some respect for bitches man

yeah... i've known a couple girls in my time that have preferred me saying something like "fuck i wanna slobber all over your cunt" than something like "by joves I would rather enjoy stimulating your erogenous zones by way of suction with my mouth"...

dirty girls ftw (not too dirty )

1. people at pedestrian crossings, who press the button but then cross the road before the green man comes up and then leave u pointlessly waiting for no one to cross when the green man finally comes up.

2. people who blast house/techno/shit electronic music full blast in their cars between 7am and midday cos they are still amping from the night before and havent slept yet or r just addicts and listen to the same doof doof doof 24/7 - waay to early for that shit

3. sweaty munters with tees/shirts drenched in sweat at gigs who constantly bump into u and other people around them cos they r going so hard on party pills or some form of substance

4. chicks with bush - whether it b on the face under the arms or below the waist

1. people at pedestrian crossings, who press the button but then cross the road before the green man comes up and then leave u pointlessly waiting for no one to cross when the green man finally comes up.

2. people who blast house/techno/shit electronic music full blast in their cars between 7am and midday cos they are still amping from the night before and havent slept yet or r just addicts and listen to the same doof doof doof 24/7 - waay to early for that shit

3. sweaty munters with tees/shirts drenched in sweat at gigs who constantly bump into u and other people around them cos they r going so hard on party pills or some form of substance

4. dudes with bush - whether it b on the face under the arms or below the waist, massive turnoff

1. People who uses lifts to go to the 2nd 3rd or 4th floors when ur goin to 15. (people who attend AUT will no what i mean.

2. Pricks that complain about things on TV. For example south park virgin mary episode... FFS dnt watch it ur complaining is simply making more people wanna watch it.

3. Destiny Church. probably closly linked to the people in pet hate number 2.

4. Bums on queen st asking for money. I no ur not gunna use that money for food or water. more like glue and woodstock.

5. Djing a party like a 21st and constantly having their relatives or their random friends demand Rhianna or Beyonce!! FFS the host asked me to play knowing the style i play... FUCK OFF

emos , indian accents , dirty kitchen , slow internet , crackheads , goonbags(yes) , influenza , tay zonday , blunt razor blades , chicks talkin about shiting , airline radio stations , boy bands , police , chawawa's , bottled water , church's , cold pies , wingeing fuks ....

4. chicks with bush - whether it b on the face under the arms or below the waist

5. people who call themselves a "dj" who play shit 80s pop/disco music at a 21st and then when asked to change by the person who's 21st it was and all the people there, refused to change cos thats all he had and knew how to spin.

..basically my mate had a surprise 21st organised for her by her sister and her dad who hired a shit dj who played oldies hits and very very mainstream t-pain chris brown shit. not only did this guy play shit music, he was a jock who looked like he spent every second of his time in the gym (he looked like he had man boobs) and obviously not enough time broadening his extremely crap music taste, he also wore an extremely tight tee n those fukin crocodile skin loafer things and had one of those teenie bopper girlfriends who thought she was too cool cos her boyfriend was a dj. point is he was shit. did not know any good tunes and couldnt adjust to a crowd. fuck the only people who were on the dfloor were 50+. in the end we all just kept bugging him until he left and plugged in someones ipod and blasted some shapeshifter!

Playing 21st's and similar parties is difficult... If your known as a DJ that plays x genre and your asked to play well people will probably have to put up with x genre for a while.... Although bringing something else is always good to mix it up

If you dont have a specialty then you should be expected to have a laptop with songs for every occasion.

Knowing (the crowd/occasion) is half the battle