pet hates??

Tim

what is up with The Nanny and Just Shoot Me being re-played AGAIN!!!

And Friends which I'm sure has been repeated at least 10 times already...

Oh, and I suppose I should add a pet hate as I haven't done so yet

People who talk too much but have nothing to say

Most wasted munters at gigs who push/shove/spill drinks on you etc. We're all here to have a good time and get a bit wastey but dude you're just being a dick

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

running out of phone battery at a crucial time.

some of my phones have received instant death penalty for this felony.

i know i should have been a bit more onto it, and charged it... but fuck, sometimes it is waayy to frustrating.

the best/worst/first time was in ohakune, i REALLY needed to catch someone before they got too far out of town for a ride home otherwise i was hitching back to ak with all my shit in pissing down rain, used the last cash i had on me for phone credit and a pie and drink... my phone died just as they answered.

it hit the forecourt with enough force to smash into many parts and the sim card actually bounced high enough in the air i had time to catch it. i was so stoked on the catch i almost forgot my predicament.

some of my other pet hates are;

drunk girls at 21st's wanting goes on the mic, then screaming incoherent rantings into it.

whack m.c's who are killing the buzz and won't pass the link. don't tell me you aint "allowed" boy. is it your gig?are you the mc?is it your mic? i don't see your mum around here bro... gimme the fucken cypher.

ignorant humans. even if you can't speak the language to say "excuse me", "please", "thank you" or "sorry" eye-contact and politeness is universal.

close-mindedness.

dick head angry busdrivers who get angry when you don't have exact change, one was threatening to not let me onb the bus today cause he had to give a dollar twenty change or something.

bikers that moan about not being respected on the road, but then dont stick to the road rules themselves

I secretly want to hit a cyclists one day, accidently of course but it would leave me with a certain feeling of satisfaction

Guys who try to cop a feel on the dance floor

If you can, call them out/make a scene.

Guys only get away with shit like this because girls just give them a filthy look and get on with it. No public shame. Nobody wants to be recognised as that groper dude...